Sparks Fly: Chapter 11

Harry POV

What was Taylor trying to do? Kill me?

Last night was…difficult to say the least.

Not only does she walk right into the living room wearing nothing but tiny towel, but then she did that boob thing which…well you know…gah!

I know her strategies.

But Im still gonna stick to what I agreed to before, no talking, no touching.

That’s my mission for today.

I scooped up another spoonful of fruitloops and glanced over to where Niall was untangling a pair of earphones.

“How is this even POSSIBLE?! I put them down for one minute…” He mumbled to himself.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zayn and Louis walk in slouching with tired eyes.

“What time are we supposed to be there again?” Asked Zayn, as he rubbed his eyes with his fist. “12.” I replied.

“So we should wake up Liam and Taylor before its too late!” Exclaimed Louis, opening the cabinet and grabbing the cereal.

TAYLOR POV

“LIAM, WAKEY WAKE- oh shit. Oh my god. Taylor? Shit…” Liam and I jumped up from where we had been laying, now wide awake. Harry stood at the entrance to the room in utter surprise.

And, do I see a hint of…sadness in his eyes? I brushed it off and quickly got out of bed and squeezed by Harry to head to my room. Right as I got out, the door slammed shut and locked.

I went into my room and unpacked all my clothes, putting on a floral dress and some black sandals. I also grabbed my lucky microphone necklace my dad gave me and put it on, letting it hang gently. (Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52890842) I then went out to the kitchen and found everyone sitting at the island in the center, silently.

Louis looked worried, Niall and Zayn looked normal and tired, Liam looked slightly guilty but mostly hurt, and Harry…well Harry was fuming.

“Hey guys…” I said hesitantly. Harry shot his eyes up to mine and glared.

Rude.

So I glared back.

Liam looked up at me too and glanced at the door, signaling I should go to the car.

“Well…Im going out to the car. Hurry up.” I crossed the kitchen and headed back to the car.

I ended up waiting 10 minutes for the boys, and all the while I listened to their songs. My favorite was definitely Moments.

I heard a soft knock on the window so I looked up and came face to face with Louis with his nose pressed up against the glass. “Holy shit!” I screamed, as I was completely unprepared for his antics.

He laughed and opened the door to the car, letting himself in and climbing over me to the next seat. He was followed by everyone else and soon we were all squished in, and on our way to the arena where we would be rehearsing.

On the car ride there, we all took turns belting out Firework, and to be honest the only person who could do it without sounding like a strangled beaver was Zayn.

We pulled up in front of the small arena in the outskirts of Hollywood and got out, racing towards the doors. We opened them and ran straight into a wall of air conditioning.

I hadn’t realized how hot it was outside.

Most of the walls of the building were white or light blue, but the further we got to the stage the more gray they became. We walked around one corner, as we were told to by the text sent from Ralf, and were confronted with a large door.