Choose

(A/n): in my last chapter I mentioned that you guys will have a choice and the choice will be between two books that I want YOU guys to decide on which book should I publish next.

Here are your choices:

1.

Psycho Mafia leaderA whole lot of you guys said for me to make another book similar to this one (kidnapped by a certain ravenette) where Levi is a rich man who kidnaps you

Psycho Mafia leader
A whole lot of you guys said for me to make another book similar to this one (kidnapped by a certain ravenette) where Levi is a rich man who kidnaps you.

Summary:
I backed up until my back hit a wall and I'd knew, I fucked up. "L-Levi please d-don't do. this! I-I'm so s-sorry!" I cried back at him as he walked closer to me and instead of frowning, he was smiling. "It's up to me what happens to you" he whispered to me as he caresses my wet cheek from my tears and the pool water. "Now it's time for your punishment amour" I then felt a harsh punch against my head and i blacked out, God please help me.

...

(Y/n) is just an amazing girl, she gets good grades, makes friends easily, lives a normal and happy life and has a family that loves her. She's a sweet young lady at the age of 18 and has no intention of falling in love.

Levi Ackerman is a sick man, the leader of the French mafia, not only that he's also known to have many mental problems and would be described as the "devil himself".

While a simple night can just ruin (y/n)'s life as she gets kidnaped and is forced to stay in the Ackerman house and has to do what her "master" tells her to do. Will she make it out of this monstrosity or stay with the monster the rest of her life?

2.

I'm thinking that with this book, it'll kinda give you guys a break from the "rich Levi kidnaps you" book(s) and most to all of it is planned out

I'm thinking that with this book, it'll kinda give you guys a break from the "rich Levi kidnaps you" book(s) and most to all of it is planned out. Summary:

"I've been waiting for this moment (y/n), I've been waiting to stay with you for a while and now my wish has come true" I look at him in confusion. "what do you mean wait?" I asked, "Ever since I saw you I wanted you to become mine, I wanted to be with you..."

...

A new school year equals some new stuff like classes,friends,opportunities and teachers. But there's one teacher that'll change (y/n) for life and his name is Mr.Ackerman.

   Mr.Ackerman is seen to be nice and serious at times but what lays in his mind is very dark but no one knows it.

On the other hand, (y/n) is known to be one of the best students in the school with high grades and is excellent at making friends but once she meets with Mr.Ackerman her life changes from great to absolute horror.

Please comment which book you guys want to be published first and I'll be back soon!
(Ps: the book that you guys choose will be publish a few weeks later).