Oh fuck

Skylar's POV

I was peacefully asleep when someone starts to shake slowly in me. God having a child is so hard. "What do you want?" I said a little irritating.

I sat up and looked to see it was Tris. "It's time for you to get something to eat, cuz you haven't been eating for some time now." I don't want to eat, just leave me alone.

Tris kept talking to me, but I didn't listen until he picked me up in his arms and carried me out in the kitchen and literally sat me on Blake's lap like I was five.

"Noooo I don't want to eat and you can't decide when I need to," I said falling back leaning my head on Blake's chest. He looked at me "Sweetie, you need to eat something." He said lifting up my head and kissed me lightly. I didn't kiss back. I do that when I'm angry and he doesn't deserve a kiss.

"NO!! I'm not eating anything. If you force me, you are gonna sleep on the couch the next week" I smiled evilly at him. I know he can't do that. He loves to lay with me in our bed and cuddle.

"Nooooo. You can't do that. That's not fair" I smirked at him. I have him right where I want him. If he is gonna force me to eat I'm gonna force him to get a haircut. And by that, I mean all the hair is gone. Is that evil? No, I don't think so. He deserves it. I laughed at his face. He looks so deep in thoughts. Tris that shithead has placed a plate of tacos in front of me. This is gonna be epic. I took one of the tacos and gave Tris an innocent face. I took it up to my mouth but splattered it in Blake's face. I was now on the floor laughing my ass off. That was epic. Tears rolled down my face cuz of that.

While I was laying on the floor laughing, Brad came in with Rosie. "What is happening here?" He said laughing a bit when Tris said: "As you can see Blake has Taco all over his face cuz your sister won't eat anything." He said sternly but end out laughing a bit too. When Brad raised his voice "SKYLAR BIBBY!!! For god sake not this again!!!" I walked over to him and said.

"I don't care, dickhead," I said up in his face when he started to walk over to me and looked me in the eyes and said "Don't ever say that again" and then he slapped me right on the left cheek. How could he, he said he never will hurt me. I looked at him with "few" tears and kicked him in the balls and ran out of the room.

Brad's POV

I was now on the floor in pain after she kicked me in the balls, god she can kick hard. "Are you alright mate?" Tris said helping me up again. I just looked at him "Yeah I'm good. I'm just worried about her, she has never behaved like this before" I'm started to get worried about her and now Rosie also started to cry cuz of the yelling and my balls still hurt. I have to talk with her, I can't lose her for again and this time for real. "I'm just going to see if I can find her, I need to talk with her" They just nodded their heads. I walked upstairs to see if she was in her room, but there was nothing else than a note on her night table, I took it and read it, It wasn't that long just shocking. 

"Oh fuck"