Look who's gonna be daddy's little girl

Sky's POV
I woke up with my beautiful daughter in my arms and the funniest thing I have ever seen before. It was Blake laying half down on the floor and Recce and George laying in the same chair. OMG I'm dead of laughing.

I stood of when Rosie started to cry, omg I can't take that. This is a great job for the father haha "BLAKE YOUR LITTLE SHIT WAKE UP" And with he fell completely of the chair and looked over at me "Good morning to you too sweetie." I showed him Rosie and said "Do something, I don't know what to do" he laughed and walked over and took her up in his arms, when Reece woke up. God this gonna be fun.

"GEORGE!!! Get your ass away from my face" he yelled.
"REECE!!! Get your face away from my ass or I'll fart" George said back.
"Good morning to you two" I said laughing a bit when George looked at me.
"Where's the father?" Reece said a little sternly.
"It would be with a good morning back or something. No? Okay." Now he looked a little pissed off, he always does that in the morning.
"Skylar!!! Don't talk to me like that" Okay I can see his serious now, so I better stop joking.
"Sry dad. And Blake is out with Rosie" He just nodded his head and jumped off George' back.

I took my phone and looked through Twitter, when Levi texted me, god this boy.
Message from Levi:
Hey when can I get to see my daughter? You know what happened two months before we broke up. Blake is not father.

What is he talking about. Blake is the fucking father to MY daughter.

Message to Levi:
Hey you can't get to see my daughter without permission. And what happened at that time was not what you are thinking. That was the day we broke up, so stop texting me.

And with that I didn't hear more from him. After sometime Blake came back in and with a nurse. I hate them so much. The nurse not Blake.

"Great to see all of you are awake. I just came into say that you go home whenever you want" (but leave your sexy boyfriend here) she thought she whispered and slapped Blake's ass. Now the bomb exploded. "George take Rosie outside!!! Now!!!" He did as I told him and went outside.

Then I started. "Excuse me? Don't you dare flirt my boyfriend. You're little bitch" she just looked at me THAT face. I could see on Reece he knew where this was going to end, so he walked over to me. I walked further the nurse when she 'whispers' to Blake "Come on, you can do better than her. I mean look at her how old is she even she looks like a 14 year old who doesn't know how to care for a child"

Oh she did not just say that. That's it I'm killing her.
"You know what I'm actually 16 and I know exactly how to care for a child."

Blake walked over to me and kissed me more passionate than ever before and I love it. I could tell that the nurse was jealous, but fuck that she's not stealing this little snack from me.

Before she walked out Reece said.
"There can you see. He will never date a bitch like you"
"Shut up Blondie" she said and walked out when George came in with a crying Rosie who wanted her daddy.

"Looks who's gonna be daddy's little girl" Blake said as he laughed a little while Rosie cuddled into his chest.

"Shut up Richardson" I said and laugh at him, when we grabbed our things and left this whole of shit"

In car home Joe had come to pick us up. I think George is a little jealous of us. Cuz Rosie cuddles into her dad and I cuddles into my dad.

We arrived at Brad's and Reece woke me up when I said "Daddy carry me I'm tired" He just laughed and carried me in his arms.

We walked over and the first person too meet was Tristan one of my best friends from The Vamps. We walked in and Tris took me at places me on the sofa and a bucket beside me.

"Tris wtf?" Connor said.
"Trust me, I know how women's can be after a birth. I saw my mum right after Millie was born" he said very confident. I just laughed.
"Thanks Tris, you're the best. Where's my brother?" They looked at me when I heard a cheeky Birmingham accent enter the room.

"Hey princess how are you feeling?"  I just looked up at him. "I'm fine thanks Brad" I'm so tired there didn't went long time before I fell asleep.