THE LOST

It was a full moon night and beside the tall oak tree stood Hag's hut. He was fast asleep, dreaming about a pair of beautiful-bright-blue eyes staring at him in the darkness.

Suddenly, the thunder struck and Hagrid woke up, he crept out of his bed and rushed towards the mirror on the other side of his room. He then stared at the beads of cold sweat, trickling down his forehead and tears rolling out of those similar pair of blue eyes he had seen in his dream...

It had been about three years since he got separated from his mother and a very young brother in the forest he was now living in. He had found the hut while searching for them and lived there ever since.

The thunder struck again and the window near Hag's bed burst open, he slowly went towards it, held the window pane and spotted someone standing near the oak tree. It was very dark outside to see who exactly was the person but, Hag had never seen someone in this forest so, he went outside. Slowly the person started to move, in the opposite direction, into the very dark and dense forest. Without knowing why exactly he was doing so, Hag started to follow. He passed dense bushes, tall trees, and dirty lakes. The forest was quieter and darker than ever before.

It had been very long, Hag was tired and panting when finally the person stopped, in front of a cave. It was still very difficult for Hag to see what everything looked like. The thunder clapped again and Hag once again did something which he did not know why he was doing. He slowly started to move, move towards, and into the cave...

Inside the cave, a small boy was sleeping on dry leaves, pieces of eaten pears and apples were scattered on the ground. Hag went outside...he was looking at the person who brought him to the cave, he was once again staring at the pair of bright blue eyes he had seen in his dream.

The thunder struck once again, it took a little while for his eyes to adjust to the person, and when they did, he saw nothing but the dark forest.

He stood there staring at nothing and then after a very long time, Hagrid realized that she was gone, gone forever.