GIVE ME A BREAK! ♡ HIMURO TATSUYA

A/N:Anything in italic and enclosed in quotation marks means it is in English. :3 Those words that are outside said marks are either thoughts of you, the reader, of emphasitiom on certain words.

Give me a break! Himuro Tatsuya

-----♥︎-----

Your head was aching, as you read the English novel in your hands that Himuro had given you. All you could say was:

"Nose is bleeding."

The male just sighed as he rubbed his temples due to fatigue. He might be a gentleman but, his patience has to come to an end.

What exactly were the two of you doing inside an empty room, reading a English text book around 5:30 in the afternoon? Simple, you were supposedly studying for the upcoming midterms, death defying and gruesome as you always say, and you just had to ask the male to help you out with your studies.

His charcoal locks swayed as he placed his chin on his palm, with his elbow resting on the desk. "[ First name ], we have been reading this book for the past thirty minutes, and you still can't understand it?" He asked while taking the book from your hands.

You only pouted. "Hey, it's not my fault I didn't come from America and spoke English all my life," You tried telling that word in English, just to impress him.

A giggle only escaped his mouth saying, "Right, says the girl who's best in English in her class," in the same tone as yours.

"The only reason I was able to past was because of you, and maybe with a little of dad's help," He chuckled once more.

"Anyway, let's give reading a rest and go one with Adjectives," Himuro placed the novel on the table and looked at you with his visible lime eyes. "You do know what Adjectives mean, right?"

"Of course!" You replied with a triumphant smile. "Adjectives are words that describes other words, right?"

The raven lad nodded. "Good. Now, I want you to describe anything inside this room."

"Eh?!! Give me a break, Himuro! We've been studying for hours!"

"Now, who begged and dropped down to their knees and swallowed her pride just for me to tutor them?"

Twitching a brow, you raised your hand that was forming into a fist and...

Hit him square in the head.

"Sometimes, I hate you." You mumbled under your breath as the raven head rubbed his head, obviously pained by your earlier action, which did not even sent a feeling of guilt into your heart.

Since you wanted to finish this tutoring session quickly, you scanned the room to find something interesting to describe. Though the room was filled with wooden desks and chairs with strange markings --- supposedly drawn or carved by the students --- making it old, and have an eerie effect. The chalkboard had nothing interesting written on it, no one had the guts to write such ridiculous words when you, hence the vice mayor of the class, were present. The shelves were also normal. Nothing was interesting in your eyes to describe.

And then, there was this emo looking guy, who you thought was absolutely handsome.

There was always a question which you had a hard time to answer, and even if you do so much research, not one result shows up.

Why did you fall in love with this man? What was the reason?

Was it the way his dark locks swayed as he moved?