the awakening

I was woken up by a stinging pain in my side and I soon realized that my brother, Jack, had been kicking me. I was only 10 when I met my brother since he was in juvenile haul because of sexual assault. The minute I saw him I new my life was about to change into a very, very dark place. It took us several months to get used to each other but honestly I didn't want to know him.He was not right, he would hate me for no reason, it was like I was some kind of threat to his precious ego. I continued with my life until one day, I had pissed him off and I knew shit was about to go down. I had gotten tired of his glares and finally spoke up.

"What? You got a problem with me? Just spit it out you weak idiot."

"Yea i have a problem with you, ever since you came you've been in my way and messing up everything I do. maybe shut up and get out of my damn way."

I had received many punches and constant threats and insults at my face. But did anyone care? No. My parents, friends, fellow mutts didn't care. They just watched. I was a personal kicking bag to their eyes. They just simply said: It will toughen you up. I didn't know what to do anymore. I felt something stir inside of me and then something happened, It came. I felt it bubble up when all the hatred I had for him surrounded my mind. I felt it turn into something. I felt my mind start to burn. I was up in a second and he was down. But, that something special happened. I saw his body burn. I saw the flames of hate surround his body. Black flames of hate. Black flames of Hell. I couldn't stop it. It drained everything out of him. When it stopped, his body was mangled and dishappen with burns. He didn't die, but was just badly injured. But one thing was for sure. The hate didn't leave. It was there, and it didn't plan on leaving.