4 |Don't Tell|

15 minutes prior to walking into the tattoo salon:

"Everything's gonna be alriiiiggghhhttt. I think I just found my wifeeee" Chaeyoung did not give a care in the world, as she was jamming to John Legend's 'a good night'. Nodding her head to the beat, and snapping her fingers, she tried her best to drown away the past memories temporarily she shared with jimin.

She just wanted a break from everything and a relieved mind. This included romantic relationships...well...relationship.

Only one.

Since Jimin was practically her only boyfriend.

Ex boyfriend, now.

Crossing the pedestrian, Chaeyoung thought to herself that she wanted to try something different.

Looking at the main board to see the list of stores, her eyes brightened as she noticed the tattoo salon.

Time for a tattoo.

_____

Finally arriving at the front doors of the tattoo salon, she was felt excited yet nervous.

She had zero tattoos on her body.

And to think that she was going to permanently draw a form of art in her pale skin was intriguing.

She had spoke with taeyang, and soon felt discouraged.

He was on shitty employer. It didn't make sense for a tattoo artist like him to have such good reviews.

Heck, it didn't look like he even cared about his work!
Was he high or some shit or—-

Who's the first customer for today." Chaeyoung has directed her attention towards the voice that sounded way too familiar.

Her eyes widened since she could not believe it.

"Jungkook? Since when were you a tattoo art-"
No way.

What in the actual hell!!!

"SHIT, what the fuck are you doing here Chae!?" And clearly he wasn't expecting a customer to be someone he knew.

He kept it a secret after all.

Being a tattoo artist, was something Jungkook kept to himself. A way to escape reality of pursuing something he wasn't a fan of—-preparing to be the future ceo of his father's company.

And boy did he feel like he fucked up his entire life after he ran into a familiar human being.

Out of all people, park chaeyoung??

He was confused and baffled.

Chaeyoung was just as confused. She would've never pictured him being a tattoo artist.

He definitely didn't have tattoos...or did he?

And if so...where? 🤑🙃😏

"Are you...do you seriously work here?" Chaeyoung asked, glancing around in the dim lighted place. Now when she came to think of it, this places looked hella sketchy.

What was she risking herself into.

"Just...come with me." Jungkook almost sounded annoyed that he had opened the tattoo salon today. It was opened for no reason really.

Jungkook was bored, and he wanted to draw art on people's bodies.

Sounds a bit creepy right?

Without warning, Jungkook unexpectedly took hold of Chaeyoung's arm, half dragging her to the back of the main room of the salon.

When in reality she didn't know that...

"First of all, if you ever mention this to anyone. Even jimin, you will regret that choice. So...don't tell, got it?" Jungkook's tone sounded so intimidating and Chaeyoung wasn't pleased with the threat.

"First of all, I don't get it. Why are you working here when your a business student?" Chaeyoung was curious.

"I can't have a job that's completely far from my future?"

"That's not what I meant. It's just...why? I never expected you to be a tattoo artist."

"And I never expected you to get a tattoo." Jungkook retorted.

Well...he had a point.
Chaeyoung cleared her throat, feeling less confident.

Maybe getting a tattoo wasn't her place to be. Now that Jungkook had opened the door, revealing a —-holy shitttttt...you call this a grand office???

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped to the ground not believing the huge transition from the entrance and waiting area and the actual, what Chaeyoung assumed to be, the specific location to actually get the tattoo.

"Welcome to my 'office'. It's called the "golden ink corporation." Chaeyoung snorted in laughter as Jungkook proudly stared the "grand title". It was too cheesy in her opinion.

"So lame." Chaeyoung accidentally slipped out her thoughts, widening her eyes as she glanced at the man.

He obviously heard and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, if you actually want a tattoo, I have a feeling you're here without anyone knowing." Jungkook smirked, making Chaeyoung feel tense.

He wasn't easing the nervousness and pressure she felt. She felt like she was being mocked. So, she crossed her arms, turning away towards the office.

"Oi, where are you going?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow as chae was attempting to go away,
"Going to get a tattoo at a place where they won't underestimate my confidence in getting one."