Twenty-nine - Ashes To Ashes, We All Fall Down

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, baby..." He murmured, rubbing my back with his free hand. "That better?" I nodded, and he gave me a small squeeze before pulling his hand from my pants. "Should've worn one of those pads I gave you." He smirked, and I nudged him.

I raised my eyebrows. "I didn't know I was going to get cockblocked by the Principal, did I? I didn't exactly pick up my Magic 8 Ball and say to it, 'Magic 8 Ball, am I going to get cockblocked by the Principal today?'."

He burst out laughing, his face scrunching up and his shoulders shaking. "Oh my God," he wheezed, opening his eyes only to burst out laughing again. "oh, my..." He wiped his eyes, his laughter dying down. "You're amazing, you know that, right?" I just shrugged. "I'd better go, I should've been at Mikey's...half an hour ago." He leaned forward and kissed me ever so softly. "I'll Skype you later if you want." I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too."

~

"Come in."

Brendon was acting oddly...suspicious. The hallway was dark and the house was quiet, and he led me into the front room, which was also dark. I was just glad I'd gone home and changed my underwear beforehand - I didn't want to pee myself on top of everything else.

"Brendon, why is the light off?" I heard Ryan ask.

"Because," his boyfriend replied. "it's mysterious."

"Mysterious isn't walking into the coffee table twice in three minutes." Patrick piped up, and I laughed before feeling my knee collide with something hard.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Brendon. That would've been entertaining.

"Fuck! Brendon, turn the freaking light on!" I cried, hopping around. That was until I fell over, landing on something squishy and hearing Patrick squeal beneath me.

"You're all idiots." Brendon muttered, and he sat down nearby. At least, I think he did. When I waved an arm about to try and hit him, I only got Ryan. "So, Patty, tell me more."

"I swear to God, Ryan, if you start singing Grease, I will kill you." Patrick warned, and there was a giggle from Ryan. "Well, like I said, Pete and I were supposed to go out last night, just to the movies for a couple of hours, but he canceled last minute. When he called me, there were people talking in the background and saying his name. I confronted him, and we ended up having a huge argument, and...yeah. Now I think he hates me."

"Bitch, please." I scoffed. "I've seen the way he looks at you, there's no chance that he could ever hate you. He seems to really like you."

"I don't know..." Patrick trailed off, and I could feel him shrug - seeing as I was still kind of sat on him.

There was quiet for a minute or so, until Brendon spoke. "So, when are we going to get to meet Gerard, Frank?"

I swallowed heavily, the sound audible in the silence that followed Brendon's words. "Um..."

"Is Gerard your boyfriend?" Patrick teased.

"I hate you." I hissed, in Brendon's direction, and he laughed.

"Wait a minute." Patrick then said. "I know a Gerard." I froze completely. "Our art teacher's called Gerard, isn't he?"

"Unfortunately." Brendon said.

He was so going to get his head removed.

"Does this mean...?" There was a pause. "Oh my God, it does! You're dating our art teacher?!"