Chapter 2- He's tourture but kinda nice?

Jeans POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the medical room, My feet dangling over the Bed thingy I was Sitting on. I swung my legs back and forth gently, I was looking at my legs and avoiding any contact with anyone until Angie came. I heard the door open my head shot up. It was Angie and The nice Old lady "Oh my word Jean, I'm so sorry I didn't know your first day would be like this!" She rushed over and sat beside me, rubbing my back "I-It's ok...you didn't know..." I look at the door, The nice teacher was talking to my Registration teacher then, He Came in, The freckled fuck himself, I just death Glared him a little as Angie holds onto my arm, the boy looked at Me and sighed "I'm sorry, Whatever...I shouldn't of been that harsh" I just stare in disbelief "I'll believe it when you mean it" I said sharply and stared at him. "What?! I did mean it!" Marco Yelled slightly and I shook my head "Then say it more convincing Next time and learn manners" I cross my arms, Trying not to Run out. "What's your name freckle face?" I say rudely and Angie shook her head at me. The boy stared at me angrily "Marco bolt, you Horse face?" He replied sharply and rudely "Jean, Jean Kirtstein"

Marcos POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Grin "Well, Kirstein...I'll make your life less hell than it's been" I snorted and lied Bit he saw Right through it "Sure you will" Jean rolled his eyes and sighed, Getting up and picking up his bag, Walking to his class, I followed behind him. I was in the same English as him as I sat with my friends and he sat alone, I just smiled politely at him. But he didn't Smile back he just gave me a blank, Cold look that said 'Fuck off you fake prick' and I honestly didn't know how he saw through my lies, I mean they where good fucking lies!! Just how?! Did his parents lie to each other all the time? Did he get lied to all the time? Who knows but himself, anyways, my friends started picking on him, really bad but he just got on with his work and Stays silent, Until...

Jeans POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just doing my work, ok? Minding my own Fucking business like a regular human when all of a sudden my face gets slammed into the desk, Bolts group of friends all went 'OOOOHHH' like them seagulls that make noise in the shops, Bolt Got up "The fuck? That's way to far man, don't be that much of a dick" He Glared at his friend who rolled his eyes and sat back down. I lifted up my head, My nose was bleeding a little as I Grunted "I've had worse, Like being in your presence" I wipe my nose with a tissue I had in my pocket, and Winced "cunts..." I muttered under my breath, Marco Scoffed a little "Really? Are we that bad Jeanie?" He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes "Piss off bolt, and His boy toys" I glare, Marco Glared back as his friends also glare "oh, Oh fuck!! There glaring at me! I'm dead!" I said sarcastically and flipped them off, I got back to doing my work silently
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello!! Sorry I do more in Jeans POV, I'm trying best but you know anyways, I kinda wanted to switch there roles instead of Marco being bullied, Jean Gets bullied and Marco is the bully, Just trying to be more interested!!

~That one human :D