Chapter 1

*Flashback*

"NOOOOO, MUM!!" I was being pulled away, I'm only 15 "LET ME GO!!" Security and Nurses where dragging me out of the Room, I struggled Watching Doctors And Nurses Where Trying to Save her, I saw her eyes barely staying open, Blankly staring at me, I reach my arm out as I scream "MUUUM!!!"

*Flashback over*

I was standing outside this place called a school? What the hell is that? It looks like hell, Anyways if you couldn't tell I've had a bad Year, Considering that only happened 3 months ago, My shrink Angie said it would be 'better' if I went to a public school so I could have these things called friends? I slowly walked into the school with my bag thrown lazily over my shoulders, I was Wearing Black ripped skinny jeans...Don't bother making a joke like 'Jean's Jeans' cause I know you'll probably be thinking it. I was also wearing a plain white T-Shirt and a black and White checkered flannel, My Original super stars where on my feet, Surprising I know right and I was wearing a beanie. I walked to the front office, These People Looks friendly...I guess, they had me fill out a few forms bla bla bla, after that they assigned me a form. What the fuck is a form!! (A/N: Also I know what a reg and form is, I go to a public school so hi XD) I mean, Reg whatever, I got my timetable from someone else in the office and walked to my Reg class, I was the first one there. I sat down at a seat at the back closed to the window, Then there was a bell that rang, I jumped a little and looked around, Realising I looked like an idiot, I sighed and bit my lip nervously, Remembering what Angie told me 'stay calm and call me if there's anything wrong, I've informed the school that all teachers will excuse you if needed'

Marco's P.O.V
————————————————————

I was standing with my friends, Talking and laughing. The bell rang and we all headed for Registration, I was the most popular boy in school with a dark, Well colourful Secret, I'm gay. I have everything, the perfect house, Family and all the expensive things, I walk into form and see a new kid, I chuckle and sit at the front of the class with a few friends, I look up the back at the boy, He was acting Anxious and Scared, So being the dick I am I shouted over at him "What's Wrong with you? Did mummy abandon you?" He looked up and Teared up "M-M-My mum died 3 months ago..." He said, while letting tears fall down his cheeks. I laugh "your the reason she probably died anyways, Look At you!" I was a bit harsh yeah but I don't care, Everyone started laughing and that was my job, to make other people miserable so others laugh (A/N: Oh, Yeah I Swished there roles so it's more interesting! :3)

Jean's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up and picked up my bag, I walked out without Question and Ran to the bathroom, I ran into one of the stalls and cried I Obviously licked the door and curled up into a ball, Berrying my head into my knees, I was shaking violently, a teacher came in "Jean? Are you ok? We called your Therapist Angela to come here and help" the teacher sounded nice I suppose, I slowly stood up shaking still and opened the door, The teacher was an old lady, She smiled softly "W-Why a-a-are p-p-p-people So m-m-mean here?" I shook more, Wanting to go back to my dorm room at the rehab, The lady teacher human took me to the medical room, Great...My first day and I'm a reck, All because of that boy!