Happened

Like I said, something happened, something horrible, something scarring. The fact that one of the nicest group members just got snatched up by a mysterious shadow monster, this added on to that scare. It turned out that I was the only real one, all of my friends were spirit like creatures. I think this because of the fact that every time I tried to hug them out of fear and depression, my hand went through every single one of them. I didn't say anything to them, cause after all I am crazy and I could just be imagining things on top of the fact that my friend just got snatched up by a mysterious shadow creature. I'm probably just scared.
          3:56 am; turns out I was not wrong, my friends; every one but Dasini, have disappeared, randomly, out of nowhere. Dasini was too cool to disappear without a reason. I hugged her, she was solid, no longer a spiritual creature. We wondered what we should do.
Questions may never be answered.

As Dasini and I trudged the woods in the early morning we started to set up a tent and we talked about the much fun we have had with our friends and we looked at all of the pictures we have owned of their living souls.

        What had happened later was very disturbing. We found a hole in a hill full of hunting tools. Was this a sign, a sign that someone knew we were coming, or was it only because someone left them here. Dasini was the smart one and found a letter stating...

Dear person reading this,
        These weapons are meant to help anyone hunt or find out the worlds mysteries. If you accept the difficult challenge please take these legendary weapons and stay in these woods until you find monsters. They may look ghostly but if you shoot them 100+ times before they find you, they will die, if they find you, you will die along with the others you are with.
                     -sencirely.   Your greatest enemy

To be continued..............
Stay tuned