Ch.4 Troubles Arise

Start from the beginning

"Munchkin, you're something else." Damon said to her.

"I don't like her." Belle said simply. I just gave her a bright smile.

"Why don't we head over to the grill?" I suggested.

"Okay, yea, so my breakfast wouldn't have been great compared to what you two can do, but at least I was going to try right?!" 

"Whatever you say Belle." I laughed with her. With that, we headed over to the grill. Once we got there we sat in a booth by the back, not bothering to look around. 

"So, what's good here." Belle asked.

"You would like their burger." I told her, remembering what she would like and how she liked it. She nodded at me, seeming to decide on just that. A waiter came over shortly after to take our orders. Damon went first and then me. Then the waiter ever so sweetly said, "And for the pretty lady?" Oh that had my blood boiling. This imbecile was not flirting with my sister. 

"My sister  will have a burger. Thank you." I gave him a hard glare. He wrote down the rest of the order quickly and practically ran away. Belle giggled lightly at my actions. After we ate, Belle wanted to play pool. Neither of us opposed, so we walked over to the tables. Damon started to rack up the balls, while Belle put chalk on the end of the stick. 

"Belle, I think that's enough." I said jokingly at her. 

"I'll stop when I think it's enough. Thank you for the unrequested opinion Stefan." She glared at me. This girl, always so dramatic. Chuckling quietly, I raised my hands in defense. Behind me, a voice spoke.

"Why are you both ignoring me and why didn't you tell me you had a sister?!" Elena exclaimed. Here we go again. Belle rolled her eyes and I smiled a bit at that. 

"Elena we broke up remember. We aren't together anymore. I don't know what you want from me." I said.

"I want you to stop ignoring me! And you," she looked at Damon, "why do you all the sudden hate me?" 

"You were my brother's girl, I have no hold over you. Family morals and everything." Damon just shrugged his shoulders, continuing to set up the game. That's when another voice reached my ears.

"Ah, do I sense some trouble in paradise?" A British voice said. Klaus. 

"Oh shove an ax up you ass, Klaus." Damon said.

"Hey, that's my line." Belle yelled towards Damon and proceeded to slap his arm.

"Hey! Rude." Damon retorted. She only glared at him.

"And who might you be love?" Klaus said towards Belle, giving her one of his smirks.

"None of your concern." I quickly said, not giving Belle anytime to respond.

"Now, now give the lady a chance to speak." Elijah said, walking up next to Klaus. 

"My name is Belle. It's nice to meet you all. And who are you?" She said directing the question at all of them. 

"Well love, my name is Niklaus, but you can call me Nik or Klaus, whatever you want love, and this is my brother Elijah, my sister Rebekah, and that is my annoying little brother Kol that just had to have a drink before we came." She gave a little giggle at the end. 

"Now that everyone knows each other, please leave my sister alone and tell us why you came to bother us." Belle slapped my arm and whispered a quiet "rude" at me. Ever the polite one.

"I need my hybrids and Elena over here is the only way for that to be done." Klaus said. Belle's interest was peaked once he said hybrids. I gave her a look to try to keep her quiet, but she never  listens to my warnings.

"What do you mean hybrids? Are you making them? Are you a hybrid?" Belle spewed out questions. Ever the curious soul.

"Why love, yes I am a hybrid. The original hybrid to be exact. Half vampire, half werewolf. I'm creating an army of wolves like me, but to do so I need the doppelganger's blood to turn them. That's how the spell was created. But, we have an unwilling participate that makes everything difficult." Klaus explained.

"Elena?" She asked. Klaus gave a nod of his head. "I could see that. She's a pain in the ass." 

"I like her!" Rebekah shouts while bursting out laughing. 

"Why don't you just change the spell?" She said simply. No! Why did she say that.

"Belle!" Damon and I shout at her. The others look confused.

"No? Oh shit sorry. Um never mind. Never said that." She started confused, but by the end she was waving her hands in front of her face like a magician. Klaus sped up to her.

"What do you mean change the spell? You can't just change a spell." He questioned her.

"Oh screw it. The damage is done." She yelled quietly. "You want the spell changed, I can change it. Whatever, but I want something." Belle, whyyyy?

"Go on, love. How are you going to change it and what do you want."

"I'm kind of a tribrid, you see." She said shyly. She was always shy when talking about herself. "And I have some powers. One would be changing spells. You know the saying 'Rules were meant to be broken', well it's kind of like that with me and spells. I don't like it, I change it." She gave a little giggle at the end. I was watching the Mikealsons for a reaction and I'm not liking what I see. Klaus is looking at her in amazement, while Elijah and Kol looked like they were melting at her giggle. Oh hell no. 

"And if you were to fix the spell for me, what do you want in return? Grand jewels, my eternal protection perhaps?"

"No, no. I'm not greedy. I don't want money or jewels or anything. It's fine. But I do want him, for  like two or three hours." She said pointing at Elijah. I have never seen Elijah look like that, a mix between a smirk and a smug smile. Oh boy, this isn't going to end well. 

Innocence in the DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara