new cutie, bleh.

Y/n tried multiple times to light the lighter, but it just didn't seem to work. "This is just plain embarrassing." She dropped the plastic lighter and crushed it under her trainer. "Anyone got a light? Come on Jay you gotta have one!" She said pointing to Jay. He just shrugged in reply.
"I'm never letting this happen in future" added Jerome.

"I'm fucking done, lets go"

And with that they left. They left, and headed towards the mall. But not before Jim took a shot at Jay. "Ah shit"
Jerome looked back at Jay's leg, "I guess we're going to the medical bay aswell"

The stopped outside the mall, people rushing past them trying to get to where they need to be. "Oh yeah, Jay I didn't bring a spare gun, and you always carry one" the h/c girl said to Jay. "The fuck do you need one- wait ohhhh yeah yeah I get ya" he took out the gun and passed it to her, she then lightly under arm through it to the ginger.

Jerome smiled and sinister smile, "Let's make a bad day" he said as they all started to walk into the mall.

Jay shot up at the ceiling, "this is a fucking robbery, leave your belongings by the door as you go. Scram." Everyone stayed still, their feet glued to the floor. Jerome shot up at the ceiling a couple times, "He said scram."

With that everyone rushed out, eager not to get themselves killed. "We have like half an hour or something, go where you like, I'm going in there!" Said y/n with a smile on her face. She was pointing to a rather average sized shop called 'DROP DEAD GORGEOUS'.

She walked in and ran to the first thing that caught her eye. Meanwhile, Jay was in an army and navy store. There were guns all round the walls, and in the cabinet at the front there were suisse army knives to pen knives and more. He grabbed a bag from the shelf and started loading the bag with things.

Jerome wandered around, not knowing which shop to enter. He just needed to get out of this itchy, ugly blue cardigan.

"Oh Jeroooome" Screamed y/n from the shop she was in. "Coming my love!" He said running to where her voice came from. He found her staring at a black bomber jacket and a leather jacket. She turned around, "which one do you prefer?" She asked, trying to mentally decide which one to get. "Fuck it you'll look hot in both, well get both" she said grabbing both the jackets.

"Shoes. Go choose them. I'm gonna look at skirts!" She demanded the first bit, then smiled widely at the end.

"Baby!" Shouted Jerome. "Coming!" Shouted y/n as she jogged towards where he was. "Do you like these ones?" He asked raising a pair of black and white lace up shoes.

"They're cute, I guess." Replied y/n. Then the sirens of cop cars could be heard from a couple blocks away. "Jerome! Y/n! Get your shit and hurry up!" Shouted Jay from the army and navy store.

"Jimbos coming!"

×    ×   ×    ×    ×  
Authors Note
I might discontinue this book as it isn't really going anywhere, in my opinion. And I have not motivation to write anything anymore. I apologise ❤