don't call me baby, bleh

She turned her head. Looked right into the eyes of the boy who talked back to her. And was about to reply when something interupted them.

"Ugh baby you had me worried" everyone turned there head towards the door. There stood a smirking Jay. "First off, don't call me baby," she said with a hand on her hip. "Second off" she ran up to Jacob "Jayyyyy" She hugged him in a tight bear hug. "I missed you"

~I'm lazy so time skip walking out the school~

They were walking out the school with Bruce on a leash held by Y/n. Sirens started to appear in the background of their conversation. Y/n skipped with joy to the exit, along with Bruce following close behind on the thin rope. "Y/n what the fuck are you doing?" Asked Jay in a confused tone. He was confused as to why she was happily skipping towards the cops. "I'm going to meet jimbo! Catch up!" The rest of the group speeded up to catch up to her.

They all made it to the open doors of the exit. They all spotted the cop cars with there doors open and the officers standing behind them wih guns at the ready.

Y/n pointed to one of the officers "oooo he's new!" She raced over to him and put on a big smile. "Hi I'm Y/n! And I like stuffed animals, cheesecake and my puddin! What's your name?" She asked waiting for an answer.

"Step away from him L/n" demanded a voice to the left. "Jim, a little help!" Shouted Bruce a little coward sounding.

"Puddin would ya kindly?" She asked giving the rope to Jerome. "Oh and just sayin', we gotta get you a new outfit. That's really not working for ya" She said pointing to the 'good boy' act he has going on with his clothes.

"Forever 21? Or hot topic?" Asked Jay circling the young ginger, "I can see him rocking the punk look" He stopped to face officer Gordon, "what do you think?"

"I think you should get down on the floor, and drop your wepons" He replied. "Let's get him a new outfit first" reminded Jay. "Can we give Bruce back now? I'm bored of him" Y/n pointed to Jerome and then the cops signaling for them to give the young billionaire back.

"Anyone got a light?" Asked Jerome. "Good point, I think I got one" Replied Y/n, patting down her pockets.

"Foound it" She replied with a high pitched voice and a psychopathic smile.

×           ×            ×    
Please vote and comment want you think and want in the story for future reference.