finding myself bleh.

"Oh boy" she whispered under her shaking breath. She was nervous as hell but exited wondering what would happen next

"Hiya boys!" She peered around them to see a couple girls "and girls"
She giggled. She could get herself out there, or maybe even known! Well they both mean the same thing but she didn't care right now.

"What's a girl like you doin' out at a time like this?" Asked an asian looking man with dark ass black hair cut into a bold cut sorta thing. He actually look cute according to y/n. "Not to mention you interupted this man's beating" finished a girl with white hair in 2 space bun like things, with stripes across her small nose and thick winged eyeliner. Over all she was pretty cute. And y/n was probably thinking of going gay for her right now.

"Awww your acting like that's a bad thing, you see." Y/n ran over to the man they were beating, and grabbed his hand and the empy handcuffs on the floor, "He would have gotten away and snitched if I wasn't here!" She finished, with a smile.

"Pluuuus" she dropped the hand cuffs "Never could pass up a good laugh" She jumped up and slid backwards onto a garbage bin. "Proceed" she said with a hand gesture and a smirk. The gang looked at her like she was crazy, which she was so she didn't mind.

"Haha looks like she's the one!" An older looking muscley guy said. 'The one? The hell does that mean?' She wondered.

"Boss really?"

"Wow"

"She doesn't look worthy"

"She isn't scary she's just cute"

"Oh, the one"

Whispers began to emerge from the gang, y/n sat there watching. "Sorry to interupt you all but, come again, the one?" She questioned, curious.

"We've been looking for a new gang member who isn't so y'know,  dangerous. But can have a laugh," The muscley guy said. "The names Chester, but please do call me boss." Y/n nodded slowly, unsure of what she was getting herself into. "That's Felicity" he said pointing to the girl she had seen earlier, "Call me Fel please!" The girl known as Fel called.
"That's Jacob" Ches said pointing at the cute asian guy. "Call me yours, beautiful" Jacob said flirtatiously. "I'd much preferably call you Jay, thanks" y/n said rejecting him with a smug smirk.

"We're basically the only people you'll really need to know, now what's your name?"

"Oh me? Well, I'm Y/n L/n"

"Welcome to The Masked, Y/n"

Authors note

Jacob (Jay)

He is also know as Chanyeol from a Kpop group called Exo

Felicity (F)

She is also known as dollxbxby on instagram

She is also known as dollxbxby on instagram. And has an etsy where she sells cute chokers and garters. And I really wanna buy something 😂

Chester (ches)
I was gonna use the rock but like to much muscle and too cheesy for me. I just can't imagine him like that so image who you please