"Will you answer a couple questions first?" He asked straightforwardly. Ashton stepped back a bit, surprised by the teen's sudden change of attitude.

"I-I...sure? I guess." He replied. Chandler nodded in response.

"Okay, first question...what happened in your nightmare this morning?"

Ashton paled slightly. He shifted uncomfortably, his shoes suddenly becoming very interesting. How was he supposed to tell Chandler that he dreamt that he had been tormenting him?

"Ch-Chandler, I...please don't-"

"Tell me. Please..." Chandler borderline begged. Ashton took a deep, shaky breath, before complying.

"O-Ok. I-I was running from someone, and it turned out to be...t-to be you. And you grabbed me and squeezed me, teased me. And then you...y-you dropped me, on purpose. A-And then I woke up. It was so real yet clearly a dream but I couldn't force myself to wake up." Ashton cringed after finishing. What would he say?

He looked up and saw Chandler looking down at him, his eyes looked glassy, like they had a thin film of tears in them. He cleared his throat.

"Okay, last question," Chandler breathed, "...are you afraid of me? Like, I know you trust me, or at least I hope you do, and you can talk to me without stuttering almost one hundred percent of the time. But, overall...are you still scared of me?" Chandler asked, brushing his long, dark hair out of his face. Ashton took a long pause.

"It's not so much...you, it's just more of your size that unsettles me, I guess. You were already so tall, and now this? Although...I could live without the tiny nicknames you call me. I find them...a little humiliating." Ashton admitted, he looked up again and saw tears clearly in his friend's eyes.

Oh...ssshit, I'm sorry." Chandler sniffled. Ashton put his tiny hands on the boy's knee, smiling.

"It's okay! It wasn't that big of a deal! I was just...venting, that's all, I guess." But Chandler denied that.

"How is it not a big deal? I've called you several variations of "small" and "tiny"!"

"Look, you didn't mean to do it, and really, it's not that big of a deal. Why don't we just pick this back up again later, and go to Eli's?" Ashton suggested. Chandler sat up straight and nodded, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah...Yeah, that sounds good. And look, I'll try my best to keep those nicknames from slipping out. I'm still sorry." He said quietly. He stood up to his full height, then crouched down and offered his palm to his tiny friend, who gladly stepped on. He then slowly lifted his body back up straight, setting Ashton down on the desk so he could change into actual clothes.

Ashton waited patiently while turned away for his friend to dress. A large fleshy hand then gently scooped him up without warning and deposited him into the shirt's pocket.

"H-Hey! Take me out of here!" Ashton complained. But Chandler didn't listen.

"I'm sorry, but if you wanna stay out of the wrong hands, you're gonna have to stay hidden until we're alone." Ashton sighed in defeat, because he knew that he was right. The pocket was closed above him, and he felt Chandler start walking.