Part 4: It's okay

Jimin P.O.V:

Today I become partner with Seulgi again. For today the producer are the one who choose our partner. They said they choose randomly but I think for my partner they already planned it.
"People love the chemistry between you two. I think we can create something from this." I remember when PD Junho approach me and Seulgi before we start the filming.

I don't want to against anything what the producer team ask me to do. I mean, I don't think the idea to make love line will effecting me so bad. Plus I remember 3 years ago I ever said I want to be friend with Red Velvet. So isn't this is the chance. But that was 3 years ago. 3 years ago maybe I will like it , now my heart change. And I don't like forcing the love line to make people believe there are something special between us when there are non. But who i am to against the idea. Plus Seulgi also said she's okay with the idea. Well, I will try to follow the flow as much as I can.

*****************"**********"************

Mina P.O.V:

Jimin & Seulgi subaenim become partner again today. I think they are destiny for each other. This the 4th time they become partner. They look good together too. Did I become they shipper too now? Heeee... Both of them are my favorite from their group. I love their voice and dance.

Our filming finish at 10 p.m. today. After I greet good night to the producer team and other idol I walk to our chalet with Yuju of Gfriend. Then I see Jimin subaenim infront of us standing and look toward us. I pretend don't see him a talk with Yuju.

When we near Jimin sunbaenim he call my name.

"Mina." I turn my head toward him.

"Yes? You call me subaenim?" I asked for confirmation. Jimin subaenim nodding his head.

"Can we talk for a while?"

"Talk?" I confiused. Why he want to talk to me so sudden?

"errr... Maybe I should go inside first." said Yuju to us. "Good night Jimin oppa." She said again before she walk away left me and Jimin.

**************"************************

Jimin P.O.V

Why I don't feel good since this morning? The more I think of it the more I feel bad ignoring Mina this morning. Deep down in my heart I didn't ignoring her. But when I remember what I did when she talked to me, it seem like I ignoring her. I don't know what was in my mind during that time.
I think I should apologize to her. So I wait for her after our filming for today ended. I approach her when she about going back to chalet with Yuju.

"I'm sorry about this morning." I start the conversation when Yuju left.

"Sorry?"

"Sorry that I seem ignoring you this morning. When we meet in the boat?" I tried to remind her.

"Oh? Heeee..." she look cute when shes grining. "It's okay sunbaenim." She continue.

"But I still feel bad. I mean you talked nicely to me, you ask how I am. But me? I didn't talked to you not even once when we was in the boat for about 30 minutes. I didn't even asked how are you when you asked how I am."

"It's okay sunbaenim. Seriously." She smiling again with her beautiful smile.

"So you accept my apology? We are good?"

"yup. You don't have to apologize actually. But well, after this don't ignoring me again"

"uh? I thought you said it was okay just now." I tease her.

She laughing. "No.. What I mean, don't ignore me because you said it make you feel bad. I don't want people feel bad because of me."

"0kay..okay.." we both laugh

I take out 2 hot pack from my pocket. "This is nothing, but I hope you can accept this as my apology."

"Eh...No need sunbaenim." she still don't take the hot pack from my hand.

"I know this is not special as a apology gift, but it's very cold here. So it should be useful." I jokingly said that.

Mina make face as if she is angry at me. "Okay...okay..." She take the hot packs from my hand then she smile brightly. "I hope you still have many for yourself. Don't blame me later if you have not enough hot pack to keep you hot here." she said again.
We both laugh again.

"So, you are okay now? Your heart not feeling guilty anymore?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Kinda. Thanks for accept my apology."

She smile. "hmmm... So settle? Should we go now?" She asked.

"Yup.. Let's go to sleep. Good night? See you tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night too sunbaenim."

***************"******"******************

Mina P.O.V

I can't hide my feeling after meeting Jimin sunbaenim just now. He is so funny. And I said "it's okay" to him? heh... Mina..Mina...What a liar. You was so upset this morning and you said it was okay? Heee... Luckily he apologize. If not I might don't like him. Well,now i'm okay. He apologize and even give me a gift. I smile without I realized until Yuju talk to me.

"Something good happen between you and Jimin oppa?" she tease me.

"What do you mean by something good?"

"I see you smiling the whole time since you come back after meeting him."

"ehh? I didn't"

"Yes, you did."

"yah! Don't make story."

"I'm not."

"huh... I smile because I want to smile. Not because of him. Always smile can make you look younger."

"I don't buy that."

"ugh... Whatever." I lay down on my bed and close my face with blanket.

"You won't tell me why Jimin oppa want to see you?"

"Good night Yuju si."

"Yah! You ignoring me? "

"It's nothing. Really."

"He want to see you, how is that nothing?

I take off the blanket from my face. I sit down and look at Yuju. "He just want to apologize to me."

"Why?"

"ughhh... We came with a same boat this morning. He feel bad because didn't talk to me when we was in the boat. That all." I explained to her.

"Really? I think that just his excuses so he can meet you."

I rolled my eyes. "It's true what Yeri told me. You really good in making  theory. Done. Meeting is dismiss. No more talk Miss Yuju. Let's sleep."

Note: I was sleepy when I wrote this part last night. 😪