Ginger

A month later...

"You're actually gonna walk?" Nova asked.

"Absolutely" I smiled.

"I will legit kidnap you, if you dont get in."

"Well do just that. If you can catch me." I said confidently. Having that cast off is ssooooo grreeattt.

"You asked for it" he said getting out of his car and moving closer towards me.

"Back off!" I laughed stepping away.

"Should've gotten in the car." He smirked

"I see you two are getting along well." Jose spoke.

"I didn't really have a choice now did I?" He folded his arms.

"Damn right you didn't." He smiled giving a thumbs up.

"Dad go in the house" he pointed to the door laughing.

"Old ass" Nova whispered.

"Im Old but i can still pull every last one of your bitches" he whispered back.

"What?" Nova replied shocked.

"I said i love your MOTHER. Take your ass to school.." He walked in the house.

"Your dad deserves a nobel peace prize" I grinned.

"Yep. He used to be quiet the international fuckboy." He said.

"Wow. No wonder you turned out to be such a Casanova."

"Whatever. Nerd. Get in the car."

" Fine. But I'm if i do, I'm driving"

"No way. You don't even have a drivers licences." He objected.

"Well I'm walking!" I huffed, and started down the road.

He sighed, took the keys out of the engine, and ran to where i was walking.

We walked in silence at first (Due to me being on my phone)

Then he startedto look at me weirdly...It was like he was trying to figure me out.

"I can feel you staring at me Casanova. " I pointed out, without looking up from my phone.

"Sorry.....You're just very fucking peculiar" he made a thinking face.

"I don't know if i should take that as an insult or a compliment.."

"Tell me something....Why did you, the twins, and that girl stop hanging out?" He asked.

"Well...Ya know.. Um we've just been busy with studies and things, but we still hang out." I lied.

"Thats funny because, you don't sit with them at lunch, or talk to them, or even look their way anymore." He replied.

"You watch me that much?" I smiled a little. I slightly felt flushed with embarrassment. Did i actually just blush😳

I guessed he noticed because he smiled devilishly again.

"Um are you coming to the Jason's party?" He said changing the subject.

"Ugh no. Its just gonna be a bunch of drunk guys, hooking up." I rolled my eyes.

"Clearly you've never been to a party." He said jokingly.

I cringed. I haven't been to a party before....

And just as always he saw right through me.