They call him "The Warden"??

Nova's POV

"This'll be the last time I bail your ass out Nova"

"Sure okay. " I shrugged texting. 

"Get off the phone and listen. Unless  you'd rather have  your mother talk to you?" she said. 

I put the phone down quickly. That bitch is crazy😂😂

"I'm dead serious Nova. You need to be more responsible." she taunted. We arrived at my house.   

"You sound like my mom damn.  And Okay Blake. It's not like I'm asking you to bail me out. Thats something you chose. "

"Well aren't you glad I do?" she looked empathetic.

"Surrree" I shared my head. Females are hella desperate these days.  We arrived at my house. 

"Later" I hopped out.

"Oh Umm Wait Nova!" she called for my attention.

"Yeah?" I turned back

"Um..Do you wanna like Hang out later ?" she said trying to flirt,  biting her lip 

"You're asking me out?" I asked. 

"Mhm" she gulped.

Go out with a slut or have her tell your parents about your night in juvee?

........

"Sure." I laughed walking back towards the door.

I entered with my mom dad and aunt on the couch. 

Shit

"Where the hell have you been?!" My mom scolded. 

"Woah mom chill" I laughed. 

"I was at Blake's house" I lied. 

"At Blake's house my ass!" She semi yelled. 

"I was! I Swear! You can call and ask her yourself!" I defended myself believably. 

"That's funny because I asked her if she knew where you were last night and she said NO!" She threw a chancla at me. 

"What the fuck mom?!" I dodged it. 

"Language" My dad walked in. 

"Dad!" I gave him the "help me" eyes. 

"That's a You problem son" he laughed and went elsewhere. 

Fuuuckkk

MONDAY

NIALI'S POV

"Say hello to your grandma for me Aashi!" My mom waved goodbye, tears streaming down her face.

"Alavida maan!" (Goodbye Mother) I waved bye to her and my father.   

I sped to the cab and closed the door,  seeing my parents wave from a distance and seeing them fade away as we got further and further away from each other. 

A few hours later.....

We finally arrived at Grandma's house. I knocked on the door to see grandma and grandpa along with boxes and knickknacks everywhere. 

"Hi Grandma! Hey grandpa!" I hugged them.  They smell so good to be so old.  I hugged them tightly. 

"Oh how I've missed you darling Aashi!" She spoke with her heavy accent. 

"I've missed you guys too" I hugged them more. 

"Mind if I help you guys unpack?" I offered. They stepped aside and I started to take boxes upstairs and unpack.