The hardest part

"I can't do this" I looked in the mirror.

"Honey you're already here. I'll help you every step of the way."

" I must've been insane to think that I can go They with this day. I can't even tie a this tie right. How the hell am I gonna walk down and see her..." I said quietly.

My mom got in front of the mirror and helped me out.

I can't even think straight.

"I loved her." I said wiping the tears that started to form away.

"This shit is pointless. I don't wanna fucking see her life less. SO WHATS THE POINT!" I said punching the mirror over and over again.

"Nova stop!! You're gonna hurt yourself!" My mom yelled. I didn't care. My hands started to bleed so I stopped punching it and started punching the wall.

"NOVA!" My mom screamed.

I stopped and looked at her.

"WHAT!" I screamed back.

"This hurts. I know that. Hell it hurts me too. But Niali would punch the hell of out you if she saw the way you were acting right now. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. Now....I'll let you grieve all you want when we get home but this is a church. You're gonna respect it. And you're gonna respect Niali. " she said.

I fell to my knees.

"I'm sorry mom. I soo sorry." I mumbled, crying into her dress.

"It's okay sweetheart. Wipe your tears. Cause here comes the hardest part."

My mom pulled me up and we walked into the front part of the church.

We walked down the aisle. I shook with fear.

My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw the casket.

I walked closer to it and saw her pale corpse.

"I can't do it" I broke down.

"Niali..." I sobbed. My mom rubbed my back and tried to pull me back up.

"No! I can't do it!" I said getting up and walking out of the church."

I got into my car and swerved out of the parking lot.

I looked up and saw a glimpse of truck.

Oh no.

*CRASH*