We got into the car. Dad went to the driver's seat after a argument with Eric. Eric wanted to drive. But my dad being my dad,  he didn't allow him drive. So Eric and I got in to the back seat. Mom sat on the passenger's seat. 

"Did Mr. Fruhauf and his  family reach their?" said Mom.

"They are on their way. Sebastian had some work to do. So they had to star a bit late." said Dad.

Yes! Sebastian! That's what his name is! Jeez! Why do they had to give him a name like this. It is so hard to pronounce! Se-bash-chan Fru-hauf! I bet this dude had a had time to remember his name when he was a child!

Dad stopped the car in front of an expensive restaurant. It was one of the best in New York. 

"Um...Dad? Did you have to choose this place for the meeting? It looks quite expensive!" I said.

"No, Brian. The Furhauf's chose this  place. " said Dad with a small smile. I nodded.

We got out of the car and made our way to the entrance. There was a old man who was waving at dad. Dad waved back and went to him. We followed him.

"James!" said the man happily.

"Anthoney!" said my dad and the man hugged.

"Is this the beautiful lady we were supposed to meet today?" said Mr. Fruhauf.

"Yeah. She is my daughter, Brian." said Dad with a smile. His smile was genuine. I smiled at Mr. Fruhauf.

"Sebastian hasn't reached here yet. When we were about to start he got a call. So he'll be a bit late. I am sorry." said Mr. Fruhauf.

"It's okay. Let's go inside." said Dad and smiled. We went inside.

We reached a table and saw a old lady sitting there. When she saw us, she got up.

"Georgeta, this the Andrews family. This is James" said Mr. Fruhauf pointing at dad. Dad nodded and gave her a smile. 

"This is my wife, Bella." said Dad as he pointed Mom. Mom gave her a smile. Mrs. Fruhauf gave Mom a hug. Then she turned to me.

"And this must be the beautiful Brian!" said Mrs. Fruhauf happily. I smiled at her. She gave me a hug which I wasn't prepared for.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. 

"It's a pleasure." said Mrs. Fruhauf.

"I didn't know you had a son James?" said M. Fruhauf. He was looking at Eric.

"He is like my son, Anthoney.  Meet Eric, he is Bri's best friend and our that son which we never had." said Dad as he side hugged Eirc. Eric gave him a smile. Mrs. Fruhauf gave Eric a hug. Then we sat down. 

Mr and Mrs. Fruhauf sat opposite to us. In our side, Mom sad beside Dad. I was on the other side of Mom and beside Me there sat Eric. Mom, Dad, Mr and Mrs. Fruhauf was busy in conversation.

"They seems nice people." smiled Eric at me.

"So what?" I shrugged.

"You can think about it." said Eric genuinely.

"Are you my best friend or not?" I said disbelievingly. Eric held up his hands as surrender motion.

"Traitor." I said as I narrowed my eyes. Erica poked his tongue out. Before I can do something, Mrs. Fruhauf started to ask me question. She seems nice. The Fruhaufs and we shared laughs. Mrs. Fruhauf even asked why didn't Eric bring his girlfriend. Eric just blushed. They actually seems nice people. I'll be feeling very sorry o break their hearts.