Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imaginations or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2018 by Beatrix Els.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be produced or used in any matter whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Description:

Destiny a normal girl or that's what she thought until she was kidnapped leaving her sister behind.

Battered, bruised and beaten, she discovers she's a wolf. The wolf having had enough she escapes just to find her mate.

Can she trust him?

She runs away once more seeking her sister. She finds her just to find out that she is a werewolf as well. The whole cycle starts once more till it comes to a stop. Breaking Destiny's heart.

Love.

Happiness.

The things Destiny longs for.

Will she find them. Will she trust him? Will he trust her?

Maxine always her main priority. She strives to protect her. Only to fail?

Read to find out.

(Not done editing)

-------------------------

I wrote this book in the beginning of 2018. I was just starting to discover my love for writing then. Honestly this book was a experiment to see if it could become a passion of mine. 

This is my first book and not the best but I am currently rewriting the chapters and editing but the story line will not change. Feel free to read my book or just read the sequal were all the information in this book is written from another perspective.

Check out my other book Run Away Royal by Geekygirl0506. 

And yeah. 

Hope you enjoy my book.

~Geekygirl0506 

ps. check out my Instagram 

(Personal note for author: edited 8 march 2019)