Making Plans

*Chibs Pov*

I went into the clubhouse along with all the other into the church as we like to call it.They all took a seat.Clay started to so his condolences about Donna's death.Donna was Opie's wife who was murded not to long ago.It was really tragic indeed."Now we gotta deal with the underbelly of this."Clay stated."Those bullets who killed her.They were meant for you."Clay spoke and he couldn't help to notice the way Jax their Vice President and Opies old man,Piney was looking at each other.It was like they knew more than what was spoken.He didn't think to much about it though.They continued to discussed who it could be it's seemed like it was the Mayans since Jax and Piney had been talking to the Niners and they were all good."I'm the one who kills him."Opie spoke after discussing and finding out some information about Donna's death."Agreed."Clay nodded."You Tig and Chibs."Clay told him.I was just about to open his mouth but Jax was quicker."And me."He said witch Opie agreed with they were best friends so it was pretty obvious.Clay and a look saying he didn't want it but he gave in."I'd like to bring up something."I manage to change the subject."What?"Clay questioned."Have any of you ever heard of the Saints?"He questioned looking around at everyone."Yeah Vigilantes, religious sons of bitches.Irish aren't they?"Piney questioned. I simply nodded none of them knew he was related with them."So you all know about them."I nodded not really knowing how i would continue."They are both my cousins."I continued slowly making all of them look at me in chock."W-what?"I heard Jax who blinked a little in surprised."And one of them has a daughter and she has come here seeking help.She is practically my niece."I kept rambling."Why does she want help?"Opie questioned not sounding to happy."Because both of them have been missing for over a year soon.They had gone out on a gig and they always gets back to her to see how it's going but this time.Nothing."He finished before letting out a sigh."I'm going to let her stay but i need to know if we can help her if she needs us."I made my last words.Everyone started to nod and it seemed like all of them was in on it witch kind of surprised him."Ofcourse"The others nodded agreeing with me.

*Moniques pov*

I was playing with while waiting for them to come back outside.Rocco was her dog who had waited in the car until she had let him out after they went inside.When suddenly a woman came up to her from the garage."I don't recognize you.How are you?"She asked sounding kind of protective."I'm Monique.Monique MacManus,family to Chibs."I explained to her shortly."Nice to meet you i'm Gemma.Clay's wife."She said and shaked my hand seeming way more nice.Suddenly i heard the music start in my car with Carrie Underwood just this one was Good girl.She frowned and looked over at the car seeing the front door open.Looking around she didn't see Rocco."Rocco!"She yelled and ran over to the car.After a while Chibs came out again followed by Juice.He really was hot and seemed to have some sort of interest in her.I was sitting on the hood of my car as he walked over to me."I talked to the club and they've agreed to help you.But now when you stay here please stay out of trouble angel."He begged on that last one causing me to smirk."You know why i'm famous."She nugged him kind of reminding of Harley Quinn for a moment from Suicide Squad."Just don't get caught by the cops."He sighed."Aha!"She jumped up and pointed at him."No Monique no racing!"He whisper yelled afraid of who might hear."Please nobody can defeat me."She winked at him playfully making him groan."C'mon i'm going to drop you of at my place i got something i gotta do."Chibs said and got onto his bike.Myself i went over to my car whistling to Rocco who instantly ran over and jumped into the car.I started the car just as fast as he started the motorcycle. I couldn't help to throw one more glance at Juice.

We drove away from the clubhouse and headed down the road with a small town like this i wasn't surprised seeing people were staring at the unknown vehicle.Once they arrived to the house they pulled up both the vehicles before turning them off.I got out of the car and walked around to open up for Rocco letting him out aswell."Welcome to my place kiddo!"Chibs called out with a smile on his face."You'll be having the guest room.Key is under the rug and don't set my house on fire would you?"He asked before pulling of again heading to wherever he needed to be."Just me and you then buddy."She spoke as Rocco came running back after running around the house.Walking up to the familiar house I bent down to take the key out from the rug.Putting the key in the keyhole she unlocked the door with one after picking up Rocco.Entering the house it smelled just like home.A small hint of the smell of beer with some lavender in attempt to hide the beer smell.But it also had the smell of warm and home.She headed up the stairs followed by Rocco and into her. It was very cozy everything at his place was cozy witch really surprised him. It was just one thing that was keeping her worried except her missing father.The social services. A week after her mother died and people couldn't find my father they sent the social services at me.Ever since that i've been running from them i just hoped they couldn't take me now.