-:The Leader:-

Magnus McCooper
18
177 cm or 5'10"
155 lbs or 70 kgs
He has slicked back, black hair and sharp, turned up nose. He always has a smug grin on his face, which makes him look like even more of a douche. He is slightly muscular, but nothing too impressive for his age.
He has the ability to disintegrate anything he touches, and then reform it again. He didn't know he could reform the item or person he disintegrates until a few years after he ended up in the facility, so he ended up killing his own brother. This landed him in the facility.
He is EXTREMELY proud, and often speaks his mind. He can be a jerk, but he has good intentions. He is also a natural born leader. He can be a little full of himself at times, calling himself the most powerful Powerful. But he does have a nice side. He just doesn't like to show it.
He likes to secretly watch all of the girls in the facility. He also likes working out in front of all of the girls in the facility. He also likes flirting with all of the girls in the faci- nevermind I think you all get the point.
(He also becomes good friends with Sebastian)
He doesn't like people fighting amongst themselves, because if all of the Powerful from the region are together in one place, we might as well have some decency. (Says the one who checks out girls on a daily basis, but I digress.)
Crush: Open
Other facts: He is secretly bisexual. He just flirts with girls to cover up the fact that he likes boys as well.