That should be me

Here I am in the dark corner of the church, watching...
As the man I love chose my half sister as his wife.I can't hold the hot water flowing continuously down from the two orbs of my face. I wish, I was blind as they say "I do" and sealed it with a kiss. A kiss that is full of love and longings. Funny how the happiness of others breaks my heart. I should be happy for them especially for him because he gets what he wants and to marry his first love. My half sister.

Siguro ginamit niya lang ako ng tadhana para pagtagpuin sila. Pinagtagpo lang kami pero hindi itindhana.

Right now I just have to disappear and go with the flow with the tragic fate that is meant for me, so there will be no more pain from my useless existence. I touch my now bulging tummy. This the result of our lovemaking ? I don't know if he see it that way.But it's not important anymore what matters now is I should keep this secret for the rest of my life. I' m the unwanted ex-wife. I was married against my will and now I'm divorce against my will also.

Wondering why I just keep quite acting like a looser I am because I'm tired. Okay, I'm used to be never enough. Something's lucking in me like an outcast one. I did fight  but I lose so I guess it's time to go and leave the life I used to.
I walked out in the middle of the feast without looking back because if I do people will just pitty me. I don't want that to happen I am the perfect girl they know and that should remain like that even if pumunta lang ako dito to show them that I'm strong. For my family that always seek perfection.
I quit! Suko na ako. I have to go.