Prologue - Start

"And the competition will start...
NOW!"

I felt like I was moving at the speed of light when I typed in the url for the website.

"Come on..." I muttered as my apartment's shitty wifi was connecting to the website.

I mean, I did choose not to heed my parent's words when they told me to get a stable job. But hey, at least I will have a good one. Hopefully.

I could already imagine what I could do under one of the biggest companies right now in Kpop.

As I connected to the website, I clicked the button leading to the form-making. Then I went ahead and filled in the form. Of course, some of them were false, but most of them were true.

I think.

I waited oh-so-eagerly for the form to be done submitting. I was pacing, tapping my toes, biting my-
Shouldn't do that!

After a few minutes, I heard a 'Ping!' sound from my PC. I rushed back to my seat, nearly falling, to read the message:

Dear Y/L/N Y/N,
Thank you for applying to JYP Entertainment.
Your application will be reviewed in: 2 weeks.
Two weeks?! Well, I guess patience can pay off.
Hopefully.
Thank you for applying to JYP Entertainment!

...

Two weeks is a pretty long time.

========================
Hai.
I do hope you leave some sort of feedback (whether good or bad), as it will help me improve along the way.

Oh, and just to let you know:
This type of text is general text, nothing special, just talk and descriptions of the surroundings.
Italic means what Y/N is thinking at the moment,
And Bold means messages or texts.

Hopefully this will help clarify how I write these.
K bye ☆〜(ゝ。∂)