Muse x sick reader

I like to all to check out a great story that my friend Nivesrue_1 made it is called the universal crossover war here is the link. https://my.w.tt/psOoJq00lN

I walk to class with my head down i felt absolutely awful but i needed to go to school.

I rry to walk to my class but nozomi then grabs my hand i turn around and she has a sad look on her face as she sighs.

"You do know you can miss a day right you work hard R/N get some sleep". I look up to see eli was talking to me looking disappointed

Your an idiot and it's not like your grades are that good atleast not as good as mine anyway let's go.

"But girls I'm fine really im sure this will go away at sone point."

The 3rd years put me in the clubroom and i see the 2nd and 1st years are in there and they all sad.

"You know for someone who doesn't like to worry anyone alot you sure worry us alot". Maki says and hanayo and rin nod in agreement.

"You do know that if you work today your condition can get worst you know. Umi sighs.

I look down at the floor i feel bad now for worrying my friends but i then feel 2 hands on my shoulders it was kotori and honoka who both smiled at me as they guide me to the couch.

I sit on there as i lean back "lay down get some rest alright trust me it will do you alot of good". Honoka tells me as i lay down on the couch.

"Fine I'll lay down but im not tired so i hope this is good enough for you". I laugh as all of them lsugh with me honoka then turns around and whispers something that i couldn't hear and then they all stand side by side..are they?

I laugh its.. i laugh again as my vison "im not a...." i then fall asleep snorinng.

The girls then giggle at the sight they are seeing nozomi puts a blanket over you eli puts all your classwork on the table finished  thanks to her. Honoka leaves your faovrite baked sweet on the table.

Kotori leaves you a note saying get well soon.

Hanayo and rin leave you some rice.

Maki leaves you a tomato as nico glares at her "really a tomato". She whispers as maki glares at her "shut up what do you have? Nico then smirks as she grabs a t-shirt.

"My limited edition t shirt of course". Maki then looks confused "It's just a white t shirt with your signiture on it."  "That's what makes it limited edition.

"Girls i enjoy the comedy but if you don't be quiet and leave right now you will end up like R/N." Maki and nico faces turn pale as they leave nozomi follows gigging.

As they all the girls are about they all turn around look at you and say "you are family to us R/N we will help you with wherever you need".

((I hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya soon))