Chika x blind! reader: let's see

((Yes i know I said I will orobaly be back next week but I really wanted to write I love doing this this was requested by FoxDragon thank you for the challenge I hope you enjoy it))

Chika pov: "c'mon R/N ready to go?" I said grabbing his hand "yea chika I'm ready and hungry" we both laughed I've known R/N for over a year i met when we had to do a concert in Tokyo i found it awesome how even though he couldn't see us he said i was his faovrite i was flattered but then I saw him with his seeing eye dog and he wasn't doing very well with it so i decided that i would be he his seeing eye human ha get it....tough crowd.

"Chika where are we going to your inn for some oranges" he asks me oh and one more thing he's cute d don't tell him I said  that it would ruin the friendship "chika?" He asked me again as i snapped out of it "y yea R/N w what was it again? I asked as he sigh "where are we going to eat?"

"O oh right um well hmm um it can't be my place because we're closed  on Sundays" "chika i have a suggestion" "what is it R/N?" i asked curious about  the suggestion" "a bakery" "huh" "a bakery you know wh-" i know what a bakery is but are you sure you wanna go there you know I'm gonna have to feed you right" "i know b but it's ok as long as it's from you" I blushed a,deep shade of red as he said that he also blushed

"W where's the bakery?" I asked trying to get rid of the awkwardness" "um i think Tokyo" " w well let's go" i laugh awkwardly as im blushing more because i have to hold his hand it was awkward silence as we walked to this bakery he mentioned "i is this the place?" I look at him as he nods we walk through the door i sighed as we both walk in we then both walk up to the counter and i ring the bell "um excuse me?"

"One moment please!" T that voice why did it sound so familiar "i it can't be r right" "Oh hey R/N is this my biggest fan takemi chika right i love your group" the girl finally cane to the front it was her the person i looked up to the person who is the reason for aqous"  "k k kousaka honoka I i it's such an honor a and your the reason f for my g group a and you love it well i love yours and still d-" "woah woah calm down you should take a seat"

I sit down next to R/N as honoka sits down across from me "R/N has told me all about you im glad my group inspired you it makes me really happy" "i i want to thank you for-"  "you don't have to thank me" "but you deserve it because group's like arise and muse you inspired a whole generation to do something they never thought they do because of you i met R/N i blushed covering my mouth "i mean-" "R/N can you excuse us for a second?" Honoka said grabbing my arm as we walked to the bathroom

"You like him dont you?" Honoka asked me smirking "N no w well I I mean he is really sweet a and i it made me really happy when he told me i waa his faovrite" "i i like him b but idk how to tell hin" "who said anything about telling him?" Honoka said still smirking

Honoka pov: 'Sorry for taking so long R/N we were taking about girl stuff right chika?" I asked her she was still blushing like makis hair "y yup g g girl stuff" she laughed awkwardly "the usual R/N?" He nods and you chika "i I'll have what he's having" i giggled if it weren't for different genders she reminds me so much of him"

"Chika pov: "i i i R R R/N" i asked blushing i can't belive I'm going to do this "Yes chika"  "i i was gonna tell you something  but I i decided actions speak louder than words" I kisses him I  can't belive I'm kissing the guy i have a crush on i pulled away "c c chika y you like me b back!" "W wait back you like ne!" "Yes!" "Yay!" "What do we do now chika" "i don't know!"

Somewhere in the back honoka is giggling like a school girl

(I hope you enjoyed this it felt good to write again!))