Adult! maki x kind! male! reader

(I appreciate Miki_jr1 for giving me his opinion I hope this one is better this story will be in makis pov )

Excuse me are you ok?                         

Hello my name is maki nishiko and i am a head doctor at  Tokyo Saiseikai Central hospital today was,supposed to be my off day and here i am *sigh* i'll start from the beginning.

Today i was doing something i've done since high school put some headphones and listen to music i was sighing leaning back against as for the first time in a while i felt relaxed.  "Thank god for off days" I drink some water but then I neatly jump when i hear my "friend's" voice.

???: For someone's who's supposed to save lives you sure love relaxing huh maki.

"For someone who's supposed to be teaching dancing you sure love being annoying huh nico". This is my friend nico she and i were a part of an idol group that we all loved but unfortuanly had tobdisband we all still talk but unfortunately we haven'tall met in years since we are seperated but i have nico so that's good...at times

"Hey quit dosing off the legendary nico yazawa is about to speak! Anyway as i was saying the siblings are doing fine they are actually all in middle school now.'

"Wow has it been that long it feels like yesterday when they were so little jesus i sound like my mother" i laughed a little

"Um excuse me?" I suddenly hear a smooth yet comforting voice i turn to the right of me to see a boy who looked my age

"You dropped this earlier i think this is yours" he gives me my id for my hospital for some reason i can't stop looking at him "um can you hear me?"i snap out of it "huh oh im sorry um thank you i like your hair!" What the where did that come from

i snap out of it "huh oh im sorry um thank you i like your hair!" What the where did that come from.

The man smiled at me while rubbing the back of his head "why thank you ms nishiko i like your hair as well" i blush a little why am i actting like this ugghhh this is so stupid "wait whats your name?"  i say before he left

"My name is R/N i hope we meet again ms nishiko" he said before he left making me blush again stop this maki your all grown up stop aching like this i sigh and lean back against the bench.
I then turn to see a smirking nico.

"You like him dont you maki you want  him to be your knight in shining armor with his white hair and- HEY ARE YOU LISTENING!?" Hmm i take an earphone out of my ear "huh im sorry i dont understand annoying. I only know the english language" i dont like him i don't even know what he likes what's his favorite food? what's his favorite color? Does he workout if so does he have ab- what the where did that come from! I need to go home.

"Hey maki? Nico said to me concerned  as she sat next "i know how you feel that's how i felt before i started dating umi" "I DON'T LIKE HIM IM JUST NEEDING SOME REST THATS ALL!

I say annoyed this was supposed to be my day off i was supposed to finally but here i am thinking about a man like I'm still 15 I'm 25! "Im sorry nico i have to go i need to relax" i get up and walk home hopimg to forget about today and finally ge...

I say annoyed this was supposed to be my day off i was supposed to finally but here i am thinking about a man like I'm still 15 I'm 25! "Im sorry nico i have to go i need to relax" i get up and walk home hopimg to forget about today and finally get some sleep just honestly forget about today"

I walk home closing my eyes until i bump i fall back and land on my butt "ow what the- "oh im sorry ms nishiko' oh no no please god why no "um ms nishiko? I snapped i had enough of this guy i grabbed the guy by his collar and put him against the wall.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT I WAS SUPPOSED TO RELAX TODAY I RARELY DAY OFFS YOU HANDSOME DUMMY WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME WHY ARE YOU SO NICE UGHH YOU KNOW WHAT HERE! *i kiss him on the lips roughly and pull away i then give him my number as i storm off finally relaxed.

(I hope this was an improvement please let me know)

Extra

Readers pov: well that was something and my first kisss too and from a girl i think is cute who says nice guys finish last i chuckle as i pick up the paper she gave me and walk away