Chapter Five

Grinding against Frank felt even better horizontally than it had vertically. Smooth. Heat. Everywhere. Hands -- in my hair, on my back, clutching my ass. Lips -- on my mouth, my neck, my chest. Dick -- sweet Jesus -- rock-hard rubbing against mine, sliding across my stomach, my hip. 

We rolled around, him on top, me on top, side by side, clutching at each other like the world was about to end. None of that was enough. With some amount of effort, I pushed Frank onto his back and slid my mouth from his lips to his neck. He gave a low growl, and I quieted him with a soft Shhh against his chest.

He shivered but stayed silent as I continued on my path, licking my way down his smooth chest, stopping to flick his nipple, until he sucked in a breath, the trailing lower. Frank tensed when I nipped at his hip bone and for a second I thought he wanted me to stop. My heart pounded. Is this not what he wants?

Strong fingers clutched my shoulder as he bucked his hips toward me.

Never mind.

I grinned against the heat of his skin, running my hand over his cock. He flexed and strained against my palm. That was all the encouragement I needed. I leaned forward and took the lick I'd been fantasizing about for years.

Salt and sweetness played on my tongue as I swirled it around his swollen head. Frank kept quiet, but I saw him clutch at a handful of blanket. My own cock begged for attention, but I was too focused on Frank to listen. Not yet. 

A silent blow job isn't as easy as it might seem, but I gave it my best effort, trailing my nose down his length as I lapped at his shaft. Each exaggerated breath he took brought me closer to my own orgasm. I stroked with long, slow passes. 

I straddled his leg for better positioning, taking mental photos of each angle of him. "You're fucking perfect."

He let out a laugh that morphed into a gasp as I took him into my mouth. 

"Fuck." The word was whispered, but it spoke volumes as he swelled against my tongue.

I slid one hand up his chest, tweaking a nipple as the other made short, quick strokes from the base of his cock in time with the bobbing of my head. 

His hips moved with me, and I grinned against his leg as I kept up at the frenzied pace with my mouth.

He tugged at my hair. "Can't wait." 

I wiggled my tongue at the base of his head, feeling his fingers tighten against my locks. God, yes. The thought of him coming in my mouth was almost enough to me me come. He swelled, thrusting deeper, and I felt the first blast against the back of my throat. Swallowing hard, I rolled my tongue along the underside of his cock, milking him for every drop. 

His hand relaxed against my head, and I sucked lightly until he stopped shaking. I let him slip from my mouth then collapsed alongside him, my hand lazily stroking my cock. Hard didn't begin to describe it -- I was ready to explode. I stroked slowly, wanting to make it last. 

"God, you're sexy." Frank's voice was low and rumbly, his gaze locked on me. 

I'd never been much of an exhibitionist, but the look in his eyes gave me the urge to perform. 

Frank propped himself up on his elbow for a better viewing position. /Jesus. He's watching me like porn./ The thought fueled my desire as I traced two fingers up my length. 

Unable to keep from whimpering, I pressed my head back against the pillow, biting down on my tongue.

As if I wasn't close enough, Frank ran his hand over my chest, then down toward my dick. 

Frank let out a soft moan, and I glanced at him. He threw me one quick heated look then swooped down, taking me into his mouth. Shock bought me no more than three seconds as I stared down at his profile with my dick between his pink lips. Mother of God. I swallowed the groan that threatened to roar out of me. "Frank, I need to, I'm gonna..."

He sucked harder, rolling his head so his hair grazed my stomach. That did it. I passed the point of no return, come tearing down my length at lightning speed. Beams of color raced behind my tightly clenched eyelids then turned to darkness, and for a second I thought I might actually pass out. Frank swallowed hard, then let me slip from his mouth. 

He cleared his throat. "I'll get better at that. I promise."

"If you get too much better than that, you'll kill me."

He laughed and leaned in for a kiss. Tasting myself on him was surreal. I rolled my tongue around his, trying to burn the memory of the entire evening into my brain. Our kisses grew lazy and Frank sank down against the pillows. His fingers made leisurely passes over my skin. I listened as his breathing slowed. I'd never heard anything more beautiful in my life.