Too bad

I walked into the living room the next morning. Lacey was watching tv on the couch and Eliot was standing behind the couch. Maui was climbing on the back of the couch, purring and rubbing against Eliot.

"Looks like she likes you, Eliot." I smiled a little.

"I don't like it." Eliot rubbed Maui's head.

"Skylar? Have you seen Noel?" Lacey asked.

"Noel? I thought Damien...." I trailed off.

"Hell no. He wouldn't kill his own kid."

"Watch the language." Eliot pointed to Lacey.

"I'm going to see him." I ran to my room and took off my shirt. I put on a black and white plaid button up over a white tank top.

"I'm going with you, Skylar." Eliot stood in the doorway of my room as I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans.

"No. I don't want to chance you getting hurt, Eliot."

"Too bad. You can't take anyone else because last time I took Hardison with me, he was tied to a chair and pushed into a pool."

"I need you to watch Lacey."

"Drop her off at the bar with Parker and Hardison. They like her."

"You are never gonna take no for an answer, are you?" He just grinned. "Fine. But if you get shot, this time it won't be my fault." I put my hands up and walked out of the room. "Come on, Lacey. We're goin' down to the bar for a few."

"Why?" She asked.

"What did I say about asking questions? Just come with me." I held the front door open for her and Eliot.

"Hey, Parker? Can you watch Lacey for me for a while?" I asked as I walked to the back room everyone was in.

"Seriously? You're asking Parker to babysit?" Hardison asked.

"Right. Hardison? Can you watch Parker and Lacey?" I asked with a grin.

"What's in it for me?"

"I won't threaten to hurt you?"

"Fine." Hardison sighed.

"Good. Be good, Lacey." I hugged her before I started to leave.

"Where are you two going?" Sophie asked as she and Nate came into the room.

"Just to run a few-"

"She's going to see Moreau." Eliot cut in.

"Why?" Nate asked.

"Lacey said Damien probably- You aren't going with me." I punched Eliot's shoulder and left the bar.

"Too bad." Eliot followed out behind me.

"I'm gonna kill you before the day's over, Eliot Spencer." I muttered through my teeth. He just put his arm around me and chuckled.