The Big Bang ~ Time's running out

Start from the beginning

I sit with my back to the Pandorica, weak and tired yet again facing Amy and Rory who are looking up to the Tardis. "Are you ok?" Rory asks us as River works with the Doctor, I'd been told to go away and rest, not get involved and waste my energy so instead I'm forced to scoff at Rory who's asking stupid questions like are you alright?
"Are you?" I ask.
"No." He replies.
"Well, shut up then!" Amy snips at him, reading my mind before Rory turns to her and she hugs him tightly.
"Amy, he wants to talk to you." River approaches the couple.
"So, what happens here? Big Bang Two? What happens to us?" Amy asks, I answer instead though, wanting to put a point across without having to say it outwardly.
"You all wake up where you ought to be. None of this ever happens and you don't remember it." I say tiredly as I watch the three of them turn to look at me, a sad look in River's eyes.
"You? Why not we?" Amy asks, emotion building even higher in her voice.
"I'm going with him." I tell them and Amy looks to me aghast.
"No you're not, a.) the Doctor wouldn't let you and b.) I won't let you." She says.
"Aims, I don't have a choice. Either way, here, in this situation, I'm probably going to die." I tell her.
"What?" Rory asks not following.
"The Doctor, flying the Pandorica into the Tardis, it would destroy it, completely, the only reason I'm still breathing is because it's caught in a time loop, exploding but not exploded. So I'd most likely die with the Tardis, and if that doesn't happen, I would still be an anomaly, the likelihood is I would be fully erased from time, deleted because I'm a Time Lord now, not a human. Plus with the Doctor, you know there's that tiny chance of survival. So either, I go with the Doctor and have that tiny chance of survival and get deleted from existence without feeling any pain and be with the person I love. Or I stay here, go through a huge amount of pain and disappear anyway, letting my sister, brother and best friend watch me, only to be forgotten anyway." I say holding back tears while Amy watches me distraught and unknowing of what to say. "There's not really an option, Aims." I whisper to her as I hold out my arms for a hug and when I do she kneels down embracing me tightly, beginning to cry.
"I don't want to lose you." She cries.
"You won't, not really." I whisper sniffing.
"How does this work, why don't they come back too?" Amy asks suddenly letting me go facing River.
"They'll be at the heart of the explosion." River tells her as I try to hold back tears, blinking repeatedly.
"So?" Rory asks.
"So all the cracks in time will close, but they'll be on the wrong side, trapped in the never-space, the void between the worlds. All memory of them will be purged from the universe. They will never have been born. Now, please. He wants to talk to you before he goes." River says to Amy, and she nods standing up and going to the Doctor whilst I look to Rory who has tears in her eyes. I pat the spot beside me, wanting him to come and sit with me.
"I will only ever ask you to do one thing for me, ever, do you think you can do it?" I ask him, as a few tears slip out.
"Anything." He replies taking my hand.
"You look after my big sister and you treat her right and you love her, for you and for me, because I won't be there and she'll need that love, she'll need you, she won't know it but she will." I tell him.
"Of course." He replies pulling me into a hug as we sit on the floor.
"You know I love you two so much." I tell him from our hug.
"I know, and we love you." He replies as he kisses my forehead like he always used to.

"Doctor! It's speeding up!" We hear River call as we sit there in silence waiting for our cue. Rory gets up helping me to my feet and over to River. I walk over to the Doctor and Amy who are still talking.
"How can I remember them if they never existed?" Amy asks the Doctor as I walk p behind her and the Doctor's eyes flicker to me, before going back to Amy.
"Because you're special. That crack in your wall, all that time, the universe pouring into your head. You brought Rory back. You can bring them back, too. You just remember and they'll be there." The Doctor tells her.
"You won't, Kenzie won't." Amy says to him.
"Amy, I was never supposed to survive, I was supposed to die from blood loss on the Tardis in Venis. But I didn't and I got my time with you and with the Doctor, but now there's nothing to be done, like I said, I'm an anomaly, I have been since the day I woke up in the infirmary." I tell her. "And you'll have mum and dad back, you won't need me." I tell her, finally breaking as she pulls me into a hug where we're both shaking from tears. "Amy Pond, crying over her pathetic baby sister? Guess what?" I ask her as I bury my face into her scarf.
"What?" She asks through her sobs.
"Gotcha." I say pulling away and smiling at her.
"Gotcha." She replies.
"Do something for me?" I ask her. She nods, too afraid to talk. "Smile, smile for me now, and smile as you grow up, smile so that I'll still be with you." I ask her and she gives me a watery smile. "I love you so much." I whisper.
"I love you too." She cries. And I back away next to the Doctor in the spot I originally took as the straps hold me in. As the Pandorica closes I grab the Doctor's hand.
"Doctor, I never told you something." I tell him as the Pandorica shakes violently.
"What?" He shouts over the thundering of the Pandorica.
"I love you." I say squeezing his hand and he smiles at me happily.
"I love you too Mackenzie Pond."

So this is it technically this is the last chapter but I'll call it the penultimate chapter because there is one chapter left and then book one is done. Book two may not come out for a while yet as I haven't properly started on it and I've been writing this book since November 2017 but I would just like to say thank you for reading this awful story, it's got a lot of love that I honestly wasn't expecting.

Cyber <3