Chapter 3

*Lillian's POV*

I looked up and saw Zayn with a huge smile on his face. He knew this was gonna happen. He knew they'd catch us. Why am I so stupid!? Ugh I wanted to slap him so bad. I swear I've never been so mad. Zayn finally spoke up "I don't mean to be rude, but would you guys mind if Lillian and I went to talk. We really need to talk." I looked up at him. Is he serious?! I don't wanna talk to him. This was gonna be hell. I was about to impose when my mom spoke up "Sure sweetie it's fine with me you just need approval from your parents." My mom was glaring daggers at me. She knew I was about to throw a tantrum so she stopped me. "It's fine with us." Robert approved. Oh gosh. Someone shoot me. Sam gave me a winky face as I walked out the door with her brother. I mouthed a 'help me' and she just laughed. Well she's helpful.

"Why are you dragging me with you? What if I don't wanna be here?" I started telling Zayn in the most calm way I could. Zayn looked me and smirked "Kitten you're my mate. You are stuck with me forever. We have to start getting to know each other." Was he serious. Oh goodness. No. Just no. "Did you just call me kitten? And if we're destined to be together forever, what the hell is the rush to get to know me?" I said trying to keep my chill. "Is there anything wrong with me calling you kitten? That's my nickname for you. And you may not want me. I'm probably just another guy. But I've waited my whole life for you. And I am not, under any circumstances letting you go." I was about to yell back when I looked him, he had tears threatening to spill. My heart ached I can't do this to him. "Of course I want you. I just can't figure this out. You have no idea what I'm going through. I'm a grumpy kitten. I can't help it." I said trying my best to sound comforting. He chuckled at my lame joke. "For a moment I thought you would might even reject me. You were being so cold. I thought I wasn't good enough." He spoke softly. He's making my wolf go crazy. She wants me to hug him and kiss him. She just wants him. "I would never reject you. I'm grumpy not crazy." I told him. He looked up at me and laughed.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked slightly concerned. "To my house." He answered nonchalantly. Yea Zayn no big deal. I saw he stopped at the corner of the street and headed towards the giant mansion. Of course this is the pack house, and he happens to have a direct view to my house. Not creepy at all. "Are you coming?" Zayn asked with a smile once he saw me standing there like an idiot. I made my way to Zayn. He took me around into the basement of his house. "Gee Zayn, nice basement." I said sarcastically. Don't get me wrong it was really nice but it was kinda creepy for a first impression. "Well kitten, this is a pack house and I don't think right now is the best moment for the pack to meet their future Luna. And this is the only place that the pack knows is off bounds." He explained. Makes sense.

"So what did you want to talk about." I asked changing the subject. "Everything, I want to know as much as possible about you." He said while patting the space next to him signaling for me to sit down. I sat next to him and we sat in silence for a moment. "I don't know where to start." I finally spoke up. "Why don't you tell my why you were so upset to move over here?" He suggested. Oh gosh no I'm about to start ranting. "Well there are many reasons. First of all I worked my ass of to graduate high school early and get accepted to a private university, and I had to dropout because of the move. Then I left all my friends behind. And don't get me started that I went to from living in a beach house living in a forest." I decided to keep it short and sweet so I stopped there. "So you're telling me that you are younger than me and you're already a college student? You make me feel stupid!" He laughed. "You said it not me." I teased him. "Is that the proper way to speak to your Alpha?" He smirked. "I'm not talking to my Alpha I'm talking to me mate." I looked at him. My choice of words caught him off guard. "Feisty? Are we." I wouldn't consider myself feisty, I rather be called sassy. But I let it slide. "When did you do it?" He asked me while staring at me intensely. "Do what?" I asked slightly confused. "When did you put up your mind block. I've been trying to read your thoughts all night." He cleared up his previous question. "I did that as soon as I opened the door for you." I said mischievously. He looked at me and smirked. "Of course you did." I decided to turn the tables. "So Zayn are we just gonna talk about me or are you gonna tell me about yourself." He looked taken back "but you haven't told me much." He argued with me. "Well it's your turn, I'll tell you more about me after your done." I challenged. "Fine you brat, you are suck a tease Lillian." He chuckled. "I know, go on." I signaled him to start talking. "Okay well, I'm the future Alpha of the pack, I suck at school, I love art, I'm 18, and I'm from Bradford, England." He finished. Nice he's a Brit. "Really that's it? That's all you're saying?" I asked trying to sound unimpressed. "That's all your getting out of me for now kitten." He teased. "Fine" I pouted. "You're so cute when you're upset, and it's your turn again." Zayn said as he pinched my cheeks. "Stop it. And okay. Well I'm 17, which you probably already know because you're a creep. Umm, I hate winter. And I am currently WiFi deprived." I finished up. Zayn took about two minutes to regain his breath because I guess I said something funny. "Are you laughing at me?" I asked knowing the answer. "Wifi deprived? Really? And I'm not a creep kitten." He answered still laughing. "Wifi deprivation isn't a laughing matter you jerk." That only caused him to laugh harder.

My phone lit up with a message from my mom, but before I could read it Zayn snatched it out of my hand. "Zayn give that back! It's not funny!" Zayn laughed until he was gasping for air and lifted the phone up higher. "Jerk, just because you are taller than me doesn't mean you can just take my things and keep them from me!" Zayn took a brake from his laughing fit and finally spoke up.

"Kiss me. Kiss me and I'll give you your phone. Please I've been waiting for you since forever. Just one quick peck is all I ask for." He practically begged. He pulled me towards him with his free arm so there was no space between us. I didn't think twice. I kissed him. At first he was too shocked to react but after a bit he caught on. Our lips moved perfectly in synch. It was the best feeling ever. I used my hand to mess up his perfect quiff. And I broke the kiss. "I believe I get my phone back mister." I could tell he was still in shock so I grabbed my phone from his hand. "Wait Lillian, I didn't give you my number yet." I gave him my phone and he typed in his number. "Well I should get going." I said like if nothing ever happened. "Um... Okay fine.. I'll walk you out." We walked out the basement discreetly.

Once we were at my front porch Zayn released my hand. "Good night kitten." Zayn said sweetly. "Good night pretty boy." I responded. We both laughed and he pecked me on the cheek and walked away.

I walked into the house and my mom was standing there with the biggest smile. "Mom I swear I'll tell you everything tomorrow. I'm exhausted." I assured her. "Okay sweetie, you better, good night." She said. "Good night mom" I ran upstairs. I just wanted to get into my PJs and sleep.

When I came out of the bathroom. I heard my phone vibrate.

From: Your hot mate Zayn ;)

You should probably close your window. Unless you want me to climb through it and watch you sleep ;) Good nite kitten.

Me:

Your hot mate Zayn? Really? Nice one? And no thanks creeper. I'll lock my window. Good nite pretty boy.

From: Your hot mate Zayn ;)

Yes really it's a very accurate contact name. Good nite love.

I smile at that message. I locked my window. And went to bed.

*Authors Note*

Here ya go! I have a massive headache but I hope it's good!