14.

Follow the instructions please to be part of this party along with khushi .😂😂😂

*play the song before scrolling down to read update👆👆👆
*use headphones increase  volume to high to feel party mood.

Trust me you all will enjoy reading , this will help for better imagination and can also you can  be part of party with khushi 😂

__________________________

If anyone see khushi right now they would admire her carefree and jolly nature... why not she looks young and fullest to life ....no one would ever imagine khushi is mother of two kids because she looks young yes she is young just 24 age ....khushi Is perfectly enjoying her early age to fullest....Her profession was at peek and was flying to heights with passing days and personal life was bliss with her two muffins and her small family and to add more to happiness the bond she shares with people she work and her pack of wolves everything was perfect.

That was her life view to any outside but within inside she was  one hurtful soul ....but khushi gupta instead of crying over past treasured all best moments and moved on in her life but still within there was tiny hope which she never showed to any one not even to her family....being in tellywood and surrounded by best actors and friends she learnt to hide her broken heart behind her beautiful smile which gave butterfly to many men's.....she got many offers for date's , many direct proposal , she got  compliments and many admiration ...but khushi never involved herself in love , date affairs but instead made many friends with her humble nature

It was shock when amir young director of tellywood proposed khushi infront of entire set people directly for marriage but khushi instead of being angry she made him understand her view towards life ..then it was big gossip that khushi rejected big and handsome direct amir kappor but now no one will believe that amir actually proposed khushi because khushi and amir share great bond infact they are like lost pals when they meet all crazy all laughing pulling legs ....to add more reasons for not believing gossip khushi helped amir to woo beautiful actor of tellywood.

There where many fake gossips spread on khushi...They linked her with barun, rohit , amir and many other but all gossips where pure lie ...

Right now was same amir, khushi ,akta and pack of wolves where on dance floor all screaming in each other ears dancing on music raising hands up in air , jumping laughing giggling what not.

Everyone boozed to high instead of doing nonsense hanky panky all where in dance floor dancing around in there own world ...that was live the moment for all of them.

Khushi was in middle of floor , alcohol already kicked her all sense and  music was making her more energetic to dance , laugh , jump and Giggling...

"  sun is shining and over youuuuu"

"Sun is shining and over youuuuu"

" la la sun is shininnnngggg over you"

"Diamond are you ...shinning over you"

Khushi was singing along jumping up , nodding her head to edm music smiling widely her eyes where half closed because of effect of alcohol.

Feeling exhausted Khushi moved towards bar counter opposite to hers where arnav stood eyeing on her every move carefully.

With great difficulty Khushi sat on high chair