The green hedgehogs death past

??? pov

I was at my hide out thinking about y/n. I wish she was my queen and my goddess. I walk to my room and think of my past that sonic exe killed me...

The flashback 

I escaped from zone jail as i hid in the old house in the woods. I look around to see no zone cop around. I smirk and walk out of the house. But something suddenly pulls me back in as the door slam."what the?!" I yell looking around to see nothing. I walk to the door trying to open it as it was stuck.  I ram into the door but it no use. Sighing i walk to the kitchin to the backdoor. I try opening it and it also stuck. Great now im trap here...what am i going to do? Suddenly i heard a voice "so you like to smile don't ya?" Then suddenly that where he appear..The god himself sonic exe. He smirk and walk over to me as i back up against the wall. When he get to close i grab a knife and stab him in the head. It didn't seem to hurt him, he pull the knife out as the wound heals quickly as he throw the knife on the ground. He grab me by my lower jaw and glare deadly at him. "you think its just a game, big shot?!" With said he quickly rip off my bottom jaw with one swipe. I bleed out as i fall to the ground bleeding to death. "now everyone can see your pearly whites."Those words are the last thing i heard before my world turns black. 

Few hours later i begin to wake up and feel a terrible pain. I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom and look at myself in shock. In the reflection i missing my lower jaw as i remember sonic, i grip my fist in anger. I know i can talk without my lower jaw, so i stitched my lower jaw so i can talk. He will pay for what he has done to me he will pay...

 He will pay for what he has done to me he will pay

And i'll get my revenge...

Flashback ends 

I growl at the flashback of my death. He will pay for what he has done i don't care that he a god he will go down. He will feel that pain that i have and the only way to do that. Is to take the goddess. I smirk at the idea as i fall asleep dreaming of y/n.