82.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna was sleep on her stomach with her hair everywhere as usual, i got up and started getting ready for the day and also see the children that was hospitalized after the school fire.

As I was washing my body the shower door opened and Brianna appeared.  "Good morning beautiful" I said as she smiled "good morning my king" she said as I smirked and begun to kiss her lips . She placed her hands on my chest as we continued kissing.

I begun to kiss her neck as she smiled "Don't you have somewhere to be my king?" She questioned smiling at me as I took my lips from her neck.

"Yes I do but I need to take care of my husband duties as well" I said before I picked her up wrapping her legs around my torso.

I pressed her back against the shower wall and continued kissing her lips. " you need to get ready" she said smiling and kissing my lips as I smiled.

"Later because right now you got stuff to do and I have training" she said cheesing. "How about we all go on a picnic" I said.

" T'Challa that's gay" she said laughing "just me, you and Zariya so we can leave the palace and go somewhere quiet" I explained as she smiled.

"T'Challa you know you have things to do today you're king you can't slack off not even for me, I understand" she said as I kissed her lips one more time putting her on her two feet.

We finished in the shower and got dressed, I watched Brianna in the bathroom as she placed her hair in a ponytail then I looked at the outfit she had on

I got up to walk towards her but there was a knock on the door. I went to go get the door as I seen Okoye and Ayo look at me with serious looks upon their faces.

"She's back" Okoye simply said "I will deal with her when I return" I said walking out the room about to go downstairs "she does not want you T'Challa she wants Brianna."

I turned and looked at Okoye "Brianna will go to training and when I return we will deal with Nakia" I stated as Okoye nodded.

I continued downstairs eating a quick breakfast and leaving to visit the injured kids in the hospital from the fire outbreak in the elementary school.

💜Brianna💜

This was my first day of training since I went MIA with Erik and Okoye was trying to have me run outside in the heat around the palace twice.

My out of shape ass didn't even run halfway around the palace yet. It's blazing out here and your girl ain't used to all this heat yet.

" my queen pick up the pace this is just the beginning!" Okoye yelled as I whined and threw my body around stomping my feet as she laughed.

"Or I can tell king T'Challa" she suggested as I stopped and looked at her " no, no need for that" I said smiling and waving her off.

My body still hurts from last night and I didn't need that again at least not two days in a row or your Queen ain't going to be working.