4.

💜Brianna💜

I seen the boxes romonda had on the bed for me. "I'll see you later I have to get ready for the ceremony" T'Challa said as I smiled watching him walk out.

That man is so gorgeous, I went towards the box and I seen a dress but a pants suit, I didn't care it was my favorite color and as long as I wasn't wearing a dress I was Okay.

I looked in the other box seeing a pair of silver sparkle pumps and lace under wear . "Mama got some style" I said before I smiled and ran myself a shower.

I soon got out and lotion up placing on the blue lace panty and bra set on and placed on my outfit.

'It feel like romonda up to something with this lace set.' I thought as I turned in the mirror looking at myself.
I found a tooth brush in the box she gave and went to go brush my teeth. I sighed through my purse and found little makeup items like lip stick , mascara and a small eyeshadow palette.

I did light makeup and got dressed I added the drop silver earring to my ears and a silver bracelet then combed my straight weave out that reached my butt.

I slipped on my heels and there was a knock on the door I looked up " come in!" I said putting on my heels.

Romonda came through the door with Shuri as Romonda gasped as she smiled and looked at me. "You look beautiful" she said as I smiled

"Thanks as you do too my queen" I said as I looked at Shuri " miss princess you look nice too" I said as we hugged "you look beautiful as always" she said as we laughed

"You will be setting a trend for wakanda for now on" Romonda said looking at me in my outfit as I was confused " what do you mean?" I asked

"Your American style and the African style together is beautiful and I want to introduce it to Wakanda as they might have an American Queen." Romonda said as I laughed

" as if , T'Challa doesn't even like me" I said as Shuri and Romonda looked at me then each other and then laughed.

"What's funny?" I questioned "nothing musikana akanaka (pretty girl) , but we have a stylist for you and we will introduce your style" Romonda said smiling as I smiled.

"Thanks for the pants suit Romonda I love it!" I said looking at myself in the mirror. "Your welcome musikana akanaka" She said again

"Okay guys what does that mean?" I asked as they chuckled "means pretty girl in the Shona language " Shuri informed as I smiled " Thank You my queen" I said as she laughed " I call it How I see it, but I got this made for you because I seen how you was acting at the party in the dress you were in." Romonda explained.

"It's time to go mama" shuri said as I sprayed some perfume and headed out to the ceremony.

Once we were at the ceremony we seen T'Challa get off the plane we flew in earlier dressed in a pair of shorts and nothing else. He had a sword in his hand.