56.

💜Brianna💜

I was meeting up with Erik since T'Challa had something to do. M'Baku was going with me just to make sure Erik doesn't try anything and because T'Challa doesn't trust Erik.

Me and M'Baku were talking then he got to talking about Kaylah and it got really interesting really fast.

"Does Kaylah have a boyfriend or a husband?" M'Baku asked "no why?" I questioned. "She's a beautiful intelligent women" M'Baku started off as I smirked.

"Yeah my girl love meat , so have fun" I said "well we're all vegetarians over here" M'Baku said. "Oh not that meat" I said as I seen Erik and M'Baku was thinking on what I said.

"Hey" I said to Erik as he smiled "hey baby girl" he said "refer to her as Queen or Queen Brianna" M'Baku said putting Erik in place.

"Well Queen Brianna meet Aasir" Erik said as I bended down to his level as he seemed shy hiding behind . "Hi Aasir" I said smiling as he smiled but still hid behind Erik.

"Say hi Aasir" Erik said as I smiled at him "my name is Brianna it's nice to meet you" I said sticking my hand out and he kept peeking at but smiling at me from behind Erik's leg.

"He is too cute!" I squealed right before I asked Aasir a question"do you want some ice cream?" I asked as he nodded and I smiled as Erik grabbed his hand and started walking to the ice cream shop M'Baku was quiet but knew when to engage in the conversation and when to not.

"Which flavor do you want? Any flavor you want" I said to Aasir as Erik picked him up showing him the flavors as he picked chocolate making me smile.

"That's the Queen's favorite flavor" Erik said to Aasir as I smiled we got seats and I got M'Baku some ice cream since he wanted some, He's been texting Kaylah all day and I can tell it's her because he keeps smiling.

"So what's your favorite color?" I asked Aasir "green" he said as I smiled "does he know his colors, numbers, ABC's and what sound the letters make?" I asked Erik as Erik nodded "yes he also knows how to spell out his first and last name"
He added as I smiled at Aasir.

"Are you ready to start school?" I asked Aasir as he nodded "can he really start school?" Erik asked " I don't see why not, he's very smart I can show you the school if you want" I said as Erik nodded.

We left the ice cream parlor and went by the elementary school and I seen tariyah and other students come running towards me hugging me.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling as they crossed their arms over their chest towards me "Hi Queen Brianna!" One said

"I made an A on my math test!" Another yelled as I smiled "that's great because I suck at math, I actually need a tutor" I said to that kid as Erik laughed.

"But you guys will have a new student in your school so I want y'all to treat him as your little brother and look after him, his name is Aasir" I said as Aasir held my hand and all the girls broke out into 'aww's , saying he was small and cute'

I laughed "when will he come?" Tariyah asked "in a couple of days he will start" I explained as tariyah smiled and hugged Aasir.

We started heading to the palace so Aasir could get checked out for anything and to take care of any issues or nothing he had wrong so he could be good for school.

"When's the baby due?" Erik asked "February" I said as he nodded "well I'm happy for you" he started off as he smiled and I smiled at him.

"But you know this was supposed to be mine" Erik said as M'Baku had a loud yawn making me laugh.

"No it was supposed to be T'Challa's" I said as Erik chuckled "I'm just kidding but I am happy for you baby girl" he said

"Queen Brianna" M'Baku coughed as we looked at him. "We walked into the palace as Okoye smiled at me and looked at Erik walking behind us with M'Baku as we went to shuri's lab.

Shuri smiled at me and just looked at Erik
"Who is this cute little boy?" Shuri said going towards Aasir as he hid behind my leg smiling at her.

"This is Aasir he's Erik's friend" I explained "aw he is so cute" Shuri said as she looked at me then at Erik "Aasir is here because Erik wants a better life for Aasir and he needs a checkup for school" I explained as Shuri nodded.

"Place him on the table" Shuri said as I pick Aasir up placing him on the table for his checkup.

He was such a cute little boy

you can tell Erik dressed him up , Erik treated him as his own son but i knew Erik's not ready for a kid

T'Challa walked in and I smiled at him as he came towards me and we kissed. "Do you want to come to the baby shower Erik?" I asked as I felt T'Challa look at me as Erik smiled.

"Of course" he said as I smiled "what's your name?" T'Challa asked Aasir smiling as I smiled at how he was with every kid.

I was really ready to see how he's going to be with Zariya and I already know he's going to be overly protective.

"Aasir" Aasir said as we looked at him shocked. Aasir was scared to talk to everyone but wasn't shy to talk to T'Challa.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm king T'Challa" T'Challa said "Did you have fun with Queen Brianna today?" T'Challa asked as Aasir nodded.

"She took me to get me to get some ice cream" Aasir said excitedly as T'Challa chuckled. "I am glad you are going to be here "T'Challa stated as Aasir smiled.

After the check up Aasir was fine and Erik and Aasir went home.

"M'Baku How was Erik with Brianna today?" T'Challa asked as I looked at him surprised. M'Baku was getting ready to speak but I held my hand up before he could.

"Is someone jelly?" I asked as he chuckled "why would 'I' need to be jealous?" T'Challa questioned as I just smiled at T'Challa shaking my head and walking away.