five

"Just forget it, Peter

"Just forget it, Peter." Michelle mumbled behind her hand, tears still running down her cheeks.

He shook his head in confusion. "You told me not to think anything about us cuddling, but you like me?" He frowned a bit, standing up even though everyone around them was asleep.

His face was hot, he had a headache, and he was sweating all over. He didn't know what to say or what to think. He was upset that she was telling him like this, after he kissed Liz in front of her. It made him look like a dick to do that.

And he cuddled her. He entertained something that shouldn't be entertained. Yeah, she was beautiful and amazing, but he still really liked Liz and didn't want to break Michelle's heart.

Fuck.

Michelle dropped her hand from her mouth and ran her hands through her hair, crying a little bit louder. Cindy stirred in her sleep and then opened her eyes, sitting up slowly when she heard the sniffles from Michelle. It was dark, but she could see their shadows.

"What the fuck is going on?" Cindy whispered, getting up from her spot on the floor and turning the room light on.

Ned groaned, lifting his body up off the floor to look at Cindy. "Cindy, why the fuck are you turning the l — " he began before turning his attention over to Peter and a crying Michelle. "Guys, what happened?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"I made a mistake." Michelle cried, standing up. Cindy walked over and wrapped her hands around her.

"Do you wanna go to the bathroom with me?" Cindy asked, rubbing her back.

"No, I think I should go home." Michelle answered, moving out of her embrace, not looking at anyone as she started packing her stuff into her overnight bag.

"It's late!" Cindy exclaimed, not actually knowing the time.

"I don't care, I wanna go." Michelle argued, sitting down to put her shoes on. Her tears had dried on her cheeks now and she felt like she was going to throw up.

"Peter?" Ned called his name, but Peter was stuck. He didn't know why all of this was happening so fast. He wanted to talk to Michelle, but he didn't know what to say at all. What if he made her cry more? Everything was going so fast in front of him, but in his mind it was like slow motion.

"Peter what the hell did you do to her?!" Cindy yelled, making Peter snap out of his thoughts and take a look at his surroundings. Michelle was gone. He looked around the room, praying she didn't actually just walk home in the dark.

"Where is she?" He found himself asking. Cindy was on the verge of crying now.

"She left, dumbass. What the fuck is going on?!"

"She l-likes me, she told me that she likes me." Peter stuttered, feeling himself getting a little queasy.

Ned stood up, a confused look on his face. "And what did you say back, dude?"

Before Peter could answer, he was on the floor.

Peter's eyes opened slowly and he looked around at his surroundings. Everything was white and it smelled like chemicals wherever he was. He couldn't remember getting here or what happened, but the beeping noise in his ears made him want to scream. Everything seemed so bright and he heard talking outside of the closed door.

For some reason, Peter was in the hospital. He couldn't put his brain on what, but he remembers being with his friends and the next thing he knows, he's here.

Peter looked up as the door rattled and May walked in, quickly walking over when she saw Peter was awake. Sniffling, she wrapped her arms around him. "Oh my god, we had a talk about you being safe, Peter!" She exclaimed, rubbing his head. "You have a concussion, but you were out for two hours."

Peter gave her a confused look as she let him go. "What happened exactly?" He asked, wincing when he felt his head pounded.

"You and Michelle got into a fight supposedly, and you ended up fainting."

"Where is Michelle?" He asked, sitting up a little bit. He knew what he was going to say to her. He wanted to see her, and hug her, and tell her they would work it out.

May shrugged, unsure. "The children were sent home after the ambulance arrived. I have Ned waiting outside, but he's asleep. His parents are on the way."

"So, you don't know where Michelle is? She left before everyone else." Peter was talking frantically, the concerned side of him coming out. He was starting to remember what happened, but he wasn't liking the outcome so much.

May shrugged again. "We can worry about it in the morning, Pete. You need sleep."

AUTHORS NOTE

THAT WAS SHORT BC IT WAS A FILLER. THE DRAMA ESCALATES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AAAAHHH. honestly, this chapter took me the whole day to figure out wtf to write because it wasn't going the way i wanted but now it is :) sorry it's so short.

also, i just uploaded another fanfic for y'all to read. it's a tom one and he's gonna be getting with a WOC. i'm so excited to write it i feel like every girl in fanfics are white, or mixed, and i wanna change that.

so if you wanna read tom x woc (black), then go check it out.

love you all

- tomhollland_