three

Dedication: zendayas-demogorgon , thank you for commenting and voting on my story! everyone go check out her books too :) ily

Liz Allen

    Peter was the first one to wake the next morning

Peter was the first one to wake the next morning. He looked down at his sleeping friends and rolled his eyes when he heard Ned's snoring. He then looked down at the sleeping body on top of him and chuckled. Her hair had somehow come out of the ponytail holder, so it was all out and flowing. He had never seen it out before and she looked good.

"Peter." He heard a groggy whisper and looked down at the floor. Cindy was sitting up, she still looked half asleep, and her hair was sticking out all over the place. "What?" She asked, lazily pointing to Michelle laying in his arms.

He shrugged. "This was the only comfortable way to sleep."

She just nodded and stood up slowly. "I'll wake everyone up." She said, stepping over Seymour's body to the kitchen. Peter frowned, confused as to why she was in the kitchen.

Before he knew it, she was banging pots and pans together. Michelle and Seymour screamed, Ned jumped up, and Abe just looked around in a confused manner. "Morning, sunshines!" She exclaimed, putting the pots and pans down.

"You seriously couldn't just shake us awake? Or call our names??" Michelle croaked, rubbing her tired eyes. She sat up slowly and hopped off of Peter. "I have to use the bathroom." She said, walking off down the hall.

"I was having a good dream!" Seymour sighed, throwing his pillow across the floor in Cindy's direction.

"Did you get better looking in it?" She joked, looking through the cabinets for food ingredients.

"No, and neither did you." He snapped. They began to go back and forth, and somehow Abe got in the middle of it too.

Ned shook his head at his friends and then looked over at Peter, frowning slightly. "You and Michelle?" He mouthed. Peter shook his head and mouthed "long story" back to him as Michelle re-entered the room.

"Hey! Everyone stop arguing! It's like 9 am on a Saturday, it's not worth it. Can we just cook some pancakes, eggs, and bacon?" Michelle questioned, looking around at the group. Everyone nodded and then followed her into the kitchen.

"Peter can be in charge of the toast, Ned and Michelle...you can do pancakes, Abe and Seymour get the drinks and set up the table, I'll do the eggs." Cindy ordered, already cracking an egg open.