Welcome to The Family

"There's no point anymore..." Dipper signed as he clicked his pen.

he glared down at the dog curled up sleeping in his lap, lately Sirius hasn't let him out of his sights and constantly does things for him, not to mention followed him around. Signing Dipper got up and picked up the dog and walked down stairs.

Opening the front door to the shack he was met with a flash of lighting. It was raining tonight...which...whould make this harder. Dipper walked out to the forest and put down the dog who was now, thanks to the rain awake. He looked up quickly to see Dipper closing the door of the shack. Not taking a look back at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper signed as he lied back down in his bed, stareing up at the ceiling. As much as he tried to get sleep and close his eyes, his mind would drift off to a cold wet figure shivering in the rain.  Dipper groaned and rolled on his side. He was a star right?! He could just go back if he's cold and lonely! He mumbled as he got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen, on his way there he saw Soos looking out the window. "Hey Soos, what are you looking at?" Dipper asked,

"That poor little dog outside side, sitting there in the cold wet rain... shivering himself till he's nothing but a sick mess..so horrible the poor thing.." Dipper gulped and peered out the window to see Sirius. Still there... a soft groan left his lips as he went back upstairs. Just to see Mabel looking out the window, Mabel then upon hearing him turned around. Automatically a frown appeared on her face as she crossed her arms.

"What?!" Dipper stared at his sister,

"How could you throw out Sirius?" Mabel questioned, a hint of anger in her voice.

"He's not worth it anymore Mabel.. plus he's a star! He can just like fly back into the sky!"

"So? He still has feelings!" Mabel pointed out before turning away, "Just think about how he feels right now..." Mabel said before getting back in bed,

Dipper looked out the window once more and signed seeing the pup still there. Curled up in a little ball shivering, he swore he saw him sneeze. Looking back at Mabel and back out the window to Sirius, Dipper grabbed a towel and made his way outside..carefully he wrapped the towel around the canine and picked his wet shivering body up and went back inside.

"I'm sure you're worth somthing...We just have yet to find it...But for now.. "

Dipper sat Sirius beside him in his bed and lifted the covers over him and lied down, petting his hair.
" Welcome to the Family..."

Code: QR RQH LV ZRUWKOHVV