Chapter 8: Acts Of Lust

"Well I think if you try you'll do just fine, your smart Marley sweetie you'll figure it out," Misty said to Marlton. Misty then took her pants off and proceeded to kiss him. "Mmm" Misty moaned while kissing him. "I don't know if we should continue any further" Marlton said pulling away from Misty's kiss. "Can't back out now Marley you just got me excited." Misty then walked away and laid on the bed spreading her legs towards Marlton. She slowly took her pink panties off revealing her pussy. Marlton felt very dizzy from seeing her vagina, it looked very appealing to him, he knew Misty was expecting him to take her. Misty was deviously staring at Marlton with her finger in her mouth. Marlton then walked over to her, "umm" he said. "Why don't you get me lubed up a little." she said. Marlton was at an all-time state of panic, he thought he could not even come close to impressing misty. "Misty I seriously don't know what to do, I'm terrible at this I'm new to sexual activities please do..." Marlton said before being interrupted by misty. "Marley just lets your tongue run wild down there for me, shit'll be good either way c'mon," Misty said. Marlton then got down on his knees leaned down and slowly licked her vagina lips. "Ohhh...... Hehehe I think you'll be good at this" misty said giggling and moaning. Marlton licked the outside of her vagina before moving in, he sunk his tongue into her and rolled around inside her. "Ha, Oh... I think you know what you're doing" Misty said moaning and laughing in pleasure. Marlton dug his tongue deep inside her, moving in and out, wiggling it around and tasting her sweetness. "Oh fuck," Misty said aloud. Marlton was working his best to impress her, Misty moaned and shook, she rubbed her clit while Marlton's tongue was at work. After a while, Misty pushed him away and stood up to Marlton level. "I promised you'd enjoy yourself, now why don't you fuck me?" Misty said licking her lips. "Misty umm..." Marlton said. Before Marlton could finish Misty grabbed Marlton's penis and stuck it inside her. "AAAH?" Marlton said shocked. "Cmon now!" Misty screamed. Marlton looked at Misty as she laid down and closed her eyes, he then started to slowly move back and forth inside Misty fucking her. Marlton went in and out deeper and harder, he didn't want to disappoint. Misty was having the time of her life being with someone who really cared for her. After a while, Misty got up and positioned herself in doggy style. Marlton then placed himself back inside her. Marlton enjoyed this position the most, her vagina was really tight and was squeezed by her legs. "Slap my ass when you're fucking me," Misty said grabbing the sheets. Marlton did as she asked. Misty enjoyed every second of her being stretched out. Marlton fucked her and slapped her ass, Misty would moan and roll her eyes as Marlton was taking her from behind. Misty then pulled away from Marlton and pushed him onto the bed. Misty laid on top of him and smiled at him, Marlton smiled back. Misty then put Marltons cock inside her warm and wet pussy. "I'm gonna grind on ya," Misty said winking at him. She then proceeded to grind on his cock moving back and forth, side to side very slowly. Marlton began to moan as he felt himself deep inside her. Misty leaned her head back and went to town, soon after that she bounced up and down on his length really fast. "This is how a cowgirl rides Marley," Misty said laughing and looking at Marlton. Marlton was stiff and enjoyed feeling all of Misty's pussy. Misty's pussy was dripping on Marltons cock and her tits were giggling up and down with Marlton staring at it all. After a while, Misty pulled Marlton's head into hers and kissed him violently. Misty then pulled Marlton's cock out, turned around and backed herself up into Marltons face. Her pussy was centimeters away from his lips. Misty was licking Marlton's length when Marlton sunk his tongue deep inside her, Misty yelped in surprise to Marlton's action. "Ah fuck yeah" Misty moaned. Misty then took Marlton's cock as far down her throat as she possibly could. Marlton was tasting every corner of Misty, he then grabbed her ass and lightly squeezed it. Misty's face was turning red after going down on Marltons cock multiple times. Misty was enjoying everything that was going on. After a while, Misty got up and sat on the table on the other side of the room. Marlton stood up and walked toward her, Misty was sat on the table she spread her legs wide open and rubbed her pussy in front of him. "Now grab my legs and fuck the shit out of me baby," Misty said fingering herself. Marlton then placed his cock inside her, he then grabbed her legs that were spread apart and up in the air. Misty stared at him with her bloodshot eyes she blew back of strain of hair that was in her face and licked her lips. Marlton then began to fuck her as fast as he could with the table shaking back and forth. Misty stared into his eyes her mouth open and eyebrows raised with a moan impression. They both stared into each other's eyes as Marlton fucked her fast and fiercely. Misty then moaned as she came on Marlton's cock her eyes rolled in the back of her head with her eyes closing and leaning her head back. Her legs lightly shook in Marlton's hands, and she gasped for air. "Oh fuck me!!! Marley fuck me s'more please!" Misty yelled aloud. "God Misty this is intense." Marlton said panting. "Ah fuck yeah it is, I want your cum fuck me till you burst." Misty said staring into him. Marlton then resumed fucking Misty as he was trying to make himself cum for misty. "Fu-uuu-uck, ooohhh, G-oooo-dd" Misty said closing her eyes and raising her eyebrows in pleasure. Misty's pussy was sliding in and out easily from her cum. Marlton was on the urge of cumming. "Misty I think I'm gunna cum." Marlton said while still fucking her fiercely. Marlton then pulled out from Misty, Misty then got on her knees and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. Marlton moaned then shot out hot loads of cum into her mouth and onto her tits. Misty then raised her tits to her mouth and licked the cum from her tits. She then looked up at Marlton closed her mouth and swallowed his load. She then sucked on Marltons cock and licked the tip. Marlton squirmed in pleasure and breathed deeply. "Fuck yeah Marley babe," Misty said standing up grabbing his hand and walking him towards the bed. She then got under the covers and Marlton joined her. They both looked up at the ceiling, Marlton catching his breath and Misty smiling in pleasure. "That was fucking amazing Marley, uhh it was the best!" Misty said rubbing her clit under the covers. "I'm uhh sorry I didn't trust you Misty." Marlton said. "It's ok sweetie, man that was hot." Misty said. Misty then snuggled up onto Marlton's body, she placed her leg on top of his legs and placed her arm onto his chest. "Misty I uhhh..." Marlton said. "I love you Marley." Misty said kissing him. She then placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes, enjoying the comfort of the true person who cared for her. "Yeah! I love you too." Marlton said. "Mmm." Misty moaned with her body completely still. Marlton then closed his eyes as he felt like a new man, he truly had feelings for Misty and was ready to help her at all costs. They both fell asleep cuddled up on one another, and have been able to sleep through the whole night for the first time ever since the outbreak.