Yandere Alfimi x Male Reader x Yandere Excellen

Start from the beginning

Alfimi: (y/n)... mine.

Excellen: No, he's mine!

Alfimi: Mine.

Excellen: (y/n) likes hot girls with big cup sizes like me!

Alfimi: Your argument is invalid...

(y/n): Oi. Are we gonna fight or what?!

Shortly after, Persönlichkeit and Weißritter gets into a dogfight against one another, and the winner will be having (y/n) as the prize. (y/n) and Gacchan on the other hand watched the battle ensue while eating burritos with stoic expressions.

Given that Alfimi has the higher ground in terms of technology, she is able to severely damage Excellen's Weißritter and then abduct her to somewhere unknown.

Gacchan: Yep. Still stoic about it.

(y/n): *inhale* YEE~

Having successfully kidnapped Excellen, Alfimi felt so accomplished and starts her next plan by brainwashing her so that she will work with her.

Excellen: Huh? Where am I?

Alfimi: Hey. Do you love (y/n)?

Excellen: I do... why would you ask?

Alfimi: Then... why don't we work together?

Excellen: No thanks. I'm good on getting (y/n) all by myself.

Alfimi: What if I told you I also love him? We can share him.

Excellen: Huh?

Before she knew it, Alfimi kissed her right on the lips like a lezbo. But the kiss has unexpected effects on Excellen: it brainwashed her and now they're gonna fuck us!

The next day...

Thinking of a way to save Excellen, (y/n) and Gacchan sat in their hangars like some campers in Camp Crystal Lake while eating potato chips.

Gacchan: The only plan we can execute is just wait...

(y/n): Yeah but then again we are NOT Edmond Dantes.

Gacchan: Right...

*alarm ringing*

(y/n): An attack? Again?

Gacchan: Whatever it is, brace yourself!

Outside, Alfimi and Excellen with her new Rein Weißritter are doing the Rampage Ghost against the ship where Gacchan and (y/n) is in. This time around, all the girls launched in their mechas to fight them, not having any idea that the white Einst-infused machine is actually Excellen.

Gacchan and (y/n) are told by their captain to stay inside the ship and act as last resort fighters when everyone else went to heaven already. Or hell in that matter.

Alfimi: (y/n)... come out, come out wherever you are!

Excellen: (y/n)... (y/n)...

(y/n): De static speaks my name...!

Gacchan: Let's head outside and see the updates!

(y/n): Yeah!

Outside...

Excellen: Oh, there you are.

Alfimi: Target, confirmed.

(y/n): What the fuck?

Excellen: How do we do? We've killed everyone for you

Alfimi: For the sake of love... we will do anything.

(y/n): Shit... you two are batshit insane!

Gacchan: Time to abandon ship! Boy, follow me!

Excellen: We're not letting you leave that easy you know!

Excellen aimed the Rein Weißritter's Howling Launcher towards the exit Gacchan and (y/n) is heading to, blocking their path.

She fired another shot, which killed Gacchan right away. At this point, (y/n) had no choice but to jump from the ship and leave, but it looks like Alfimi doesn't want it to happen.

Alfimi moved her Persönlichkeit's arm to catch (y/n) and put him back on the ship before disembarking the machine. Excellen does the same and reveals herself with her blond hair untied (she usually ties her hair), and red eyes instead of blue. The bluenette Einst girl then kissed (y/n) in order to brainwash him, making him defect to the dark side.

(y/n): ........

Alfimi: You're ours now, (y/n).

Excellen: We're gonna have lots and lots of fun from now on~

(y/n): Yes, my ladies...

From that day on, nobody saw (y/n) ever again. He's been enjoying his new love life with Alfimi and Excellen, who will not hesitate to kill whenever it comes to him.

A/N: *sigh* A yandere and a giant robot. This is more like a prototype fanfic for me to do more inserts like this in the future. And since someone had requested a yandere Asuka from Evangelion, I hope this will help me...

If you have problems with the mecha names just look it up on Google

BUT WAIT! I HAVE A BONUS ENDING!

*enter Gacchan from an alternate timeline with his Neo Granzon*

Excellen: That machine-

Alfimi: A bigger threat meant to take (y/n) away from us.

Gacchan: Black Hole Cluster, fire!

(y/n): Oh shit! *jumps to cover*

*a giant wormhole orb rekts Alfimi and Excellen*