Yandere Alfimi x Male Reader x Yandere Excellen

A/N: Before I kick into the requests, I thought it'll be fun to add my own yandere story beforehand as an opening act.

Alfimi and Excellen are from SRW:OG, and if I remember correctly Alfimi was also in SRWThe Inspectors anime series. If you are a mecha nerd then I highly recommend you to watch it. Yep. Yandere and mecha (an overpowered one at that) is the true disastrous recipe that will far surpass Zero Two. Or Yuno, potentially.

 Or Yuno, potentially

This is Alfimi...

 and this is Excellen

... and this is Excellen. During Einst control I believe. Which means she's working with Alfimi since she is the one responsible for brainwashing her. (Excellen's eyes were originally blue)

While they are differrent in alignment, both Alfimi and Excellen share the same goal: to have (y/n) as their boyfriend. But sadly for Excellen, whenever she flirted with her crush, it always backfired on her everytime.

(y/n) is still single, yeah. But the other girls like Kusuha, Selena, Viletta, and even the android Lamia is on to him now. But still, hanging with the nutt boi Gacchan helps (y/n) clear his head off of lewd stuff.

Right now, Excellen is in her bedroom touching herself while looking at (y/n)'s naked pic she quietly took during his sleep. Hearts appeared in her eyes as she continued rubbing her clit through her panties.

Moaning his name quietly, Excellen imagined the dirty things that she would do to him when the time comes. And fortunately for her, her dark side self also shares the same goal and wants to help...

At the same time in the dark side, Alfimi, Excellen's clone and an Einst human hybrid, is also doing the same thing as what Excellen is doing. She can already imagine if she and Excellen had (y/n) in their grasp.

Oh boy, I can already picture a threesome scene in my head. But I don't have time to think about it (y/n), something is coming real fast and it means business for us!

(y/n): Crap. Shall we interfere with force?

Gacchan: Yeah boy! Excellen, get your thicc ass over here!