Chapter 16

Edward's POV:

We were in the middle of class but all of a sudden Christian and Yong bolted to Mr. Mata and I think they're talking, I think Mr. Mata gave them passes and they quickly went out. We continued with our class, and then I saw Heaven walk in, she walked towards her seat and sat beside me.

"Where did you go?" I asked her

"I just went to the rest room" She said, and I just nodded my head

*AFTER CLASS*

Well now it's break time and me and Heaven went to the field and we went to sit by the bench. I saw MayMay with Christian and Yong, I'm not gonna lie though, when I saw Christian giving a piggy back ride to MayMay, I got jealous, I thought my feelings for MayMay were gone, but I thought wrong. I noticed that the three of them didn't go back to class a while ago, I wonder what happened.

"Babe I have to meet up with the girls, I'll see you later in class k?" She said, and just nodded my head and kissed her cheek, she left and went inside. I decided to go over to MayMay and ask them why they didn't go to class, so I went over to them.

"Hey guys" I said, and they looked at me, and then they looked at each other

"Hey Edward, do you need anything?" Yong asked

"Well I just wanted to ask you guys why you weren't in class a while" I said, and they looked at each other again

"Umm we just went to the clinic because the nurse needed us to help her with something" Christian said, and they nodded in agreement with Christian. I noticed that MayMay was quiet

"MayMay why aren't you talking?" I asked her and she just looked at Yong

"Uhhh well because she lost her voice a while ago, another reason why we needed to go" He said, and I just nodded my head

"Ohh okay well I hope you get your voice back, I'll see you guys in class later" I said and turned around and walked away and I went inside

MayMay's POV:

"That was so close" I said, and they both nodded

"So close" Christian said, when Edward walked up to us I never knew how much I missed him till now, I miss him a lot. I miss my Twinnie, ever since that Heaven came Edward didn't talk to us that much anymore, it's like she's stealing him from me.

"I miss him" I said, and they both looked at me

"We know Ate May, we miss our bro too, but we'll get through this, I heard that Heaven was leaving in a month so I guess when she's gone, Edward's gonna be with us again." Yong said, and we just looked at him

"Really?" I asked and he just nodded his head

"Well I guess that would be nice" I said and they nodded in agreement with me

"Well break time is almost over, let's go na Ate May" Christian said and they helped me up and we got our stuff and went inside and to our classroom.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Well school is over, that's a good thing cuz I'm tired. I just wanna lay down on my bed and stay there forever. We met with the others but the gate and we all walked to my house because we're all gonna sleep there since tomorrow is Saturday anyway. They're gonna take care of me daw, tse, I can take care of myself naman but they insist on taking care of me. I just really wanna spend time with them.

"C'mon Ate May ride on my back na" Aizan said, since it's his turn daw to give me a piggy back ride,he gave his backpack to Yong and then he crouched down and I hopped on his back.

"Wow Ate May Christian's right you're like a backpack, you're so light" He said, and I just rolled my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my thighs so I wouldn't fall.

"C'mon horsy, to my house!!!" I said and he ran to the direction of my house and I could feel the wind in my hair, I wish it was always like this, I just wish I didn't have leukaemia because it sucks.

"Hey guys wait for us!" We heard Fenech yell and me and Aizan just laughed and he kept running and we got to my house. The others were still not here so Aizan laid me down on the swinging chair and he went sat beside me.

"That was fun!" He exclaimed and I nodded my head and smiled at him

"Thank you for that, I never had that much fun since....." I said but I didn't want to continue

"Since Heaven came?" He asked and I looked at him and nodded my head, I felt tears in my eyes

"Everything was perfect before Heaven came, me me and Edward were doing fine, he was my Twinnie, now we barely even talk because he's always with Heaven now. I never imagined that this would happen to us. I thought we would always be happy, well he's happy and I'm here suffering from leukaemia" I said while crying, Aizan just hugged me and said soothing words, and rubbed my back.

"Ok lang yan Ate May, you will be healed, you will survive this sickness, you're a strong girl nga eh, and it's fine if Edward's not there, we're all here naman eh." He said and I just smiled and nuzzled my head in his neck and I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier so I just let sleep take over.

Aizan's POV:

Her breathing calmed down and I think she fell asleep. The others finally arrived and they saw the sleeping Ate MayMay in my arms

"Oh she fell asleep so quickly, what happened?" Kisses asked

"She was crying about Edward again" I said, and she just sighed

"Edward will regret leaving Ate May, she's a wonderful girl pa naman" Rita said and we all agreed with her

"Well c'mon we have to put her to bed and put on the oxygen mask" Yong said, and I just carried Ate May and we all went in. We went up and we went to her room and I laid her on her bed and Yong got the machines started and he put the oxygen mask on Ate May's mouth, then he just sat on the edge of her bed.

"Ate May's so strong isn't she?" Yong said and we all nodded

"Yah she is, she acts like she isn't sick at all, she's so brave, she's one strong girl, she's really one of a kind" Vivoree said, and we all agreed with her

"That is why we all love her, because she's Ate MayMay" Fenech said

"Oh yah Yong can you teach us how to do these monitors and machines so that in case you're not here we'll be the one to do it" I said, and he nodded his head and showed us how to do it

.........................................................

Well that it is for now, stay tuned for the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. Please vote, comment if you must and share this story with your friends, and also check out my other stories, and now I have to go so buh-byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!