The Potion of werehog?

Hallo :3

Amy's POV

We kept walking, Christina making sure we don't get hurt. She looked pretty as a ghost. She followed close behind with the rest in the gang in front of me. Sonic stopped walking till I caught up. "Ya think I will turn back to a hedgehog?" He asks as he looked ahead. "Yup. There's a potion" i responded. A couple of hours went by, of it brim boring. We finally made it to the potion place. I jumped and ran inside, being careful I don't fall. "Amy! Wait that's the wrong potion!" Christina yelled. "What do you mean?!? This is the right place!" I shot a glare at Christina. "Don't...that's the wrong one!" Christina says. I ignored her and walked to sonic. I tripped and the potion spilled on me. My pink fur turned dark pink with white strips. My teeth and nails grew longer. I got up and everyone looked at me.

Sonics POV

Amy was a werehog? "Amy....are you okay?" Tails asks. "Yeah..I think so". Amy responded. Christina dragged her over to a river and amy screamed. "I'm a werehog?!?" Amy yelled. "Come on. It's not as bad as ya think. Plus your cute as a werehog" I said. I covered my mouth as soon as I said that. Amy blushed and turned the other way. "Way to make the situation akward sonic." I thought. Well Amy's a werehog and the potion to turn us normal isn't here.

Ok gonna end the chapter here! Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. Christina and the storyline belong to me. Sorry if it was a short chapter :(. Bye <3