Is sonic showing his old self again?

Hallo there :3

Normal POV

The sad feeling that you lose all hope in yourself and you feel like there's no one out there that still loves you. But there is always that one special person that sticks with you forever in life wether it's a family member, your best friend, or your lover. Just always have hope... And never give up on what your goal is...

Amy's POV

The sounds of my crying ring through my ears which is fuel for my tears to release more. I feel like I lose hope after I lost my best friend and my crush. I didn't know what to do. Was he still alive? Will he be okay? What will happen? Those thoughts run through my head super sonic speed. Even though he has been a jerk sometimes to me, doesn't mean I can't care. A warm heart can always heal a broken heart. I lost all hope for that.. I couldn't stand him in his position and I wouldn't want to be in his position. I cried until I felt someone's hand run through my hair. I looked and saw a weak sonic look back at me with a faint smile. He isn't back to normal but he has a bit of a changed heart. He ran his hand through my long quills. I hugged him, trying to miss the place where he got hurt. I pulled him up so his arm was resting on my shoulder. He looked at me while I was trying to walk with his weight on me. "Ames...I'm sorry if I was a total jerk but..the evil shows sometimes and I didnt mean to hurt you in anyway." "It's okay. Just...thank goodness your okay. We've been gone for almost two weeks" I said while heading out of where we were. "We should be heading to our castles so our parents won't send a search party out for us" I giggled and I continued walking. When got to sonics castle, my parents were there as well. They all ran up to me and sonic.

Allena: Oh sonic! What happend?!?

Ally : oh amy I'm so glad your okay.

I laughed nervously and walked back to sonic. He interwined his hands in mine for friend support, or was it? I looked down and noticed I was still wearing sonics shirt. I blushed and i turned away. Sonics sister, on cue took me to her room to find clothes for me to wear. I came down in a long sleeve black top and leggings. Sonic was in the nurses room getting himself checked out. When the nurse said it was safe to enter, I was first to walk in.

Amy: What did the nurse say?

Werehog sonic: well...I'm going to be okay but the nurse said there's some sort of potion that will help me turn mobian again.

Amy: do you know what it is?

Sonic: sadly I don't...

I nodded and walked out and told my parents about it. They agreed and they brought sonic out. I told sonic the plan and he agreed. The next day we got on our horses and headed out to find the potion.

Ok gonna end the chapter here! Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. The storyline is owned by me. Bye <3