Enemies

Hallo there people.....

Normal POV

Drip drop, drip drop goes the rain. The mud gets wetter and makes it harder to walk through. The rain can make you feel depressed at times and other times it gives you...hope.

Amy's POV

I felt kind if bad for sonic carrying me all the time. I knew there was a way if turning him back to normal..but what? I layed my head in his shoulder and he grew stiff. " Just because I saved you doesn't mean we're friends" he replied as he kept walking. "Aren't we best friends?" I said sounding hurt. "We were best friends" he said back coldy. Why was he acting like this? I got off his back and started walking in front of him, not caring if mud got on me. I shivered from the coldness of the rain but continued walking till we made it to a Safe spot. I sat down on the cold ground and started at my feet, which now had bruises and cuts. I sneezed then wiped my nose with my hand since I got nothing else. Sonic on the other hand was trying to make a fire. I sighed in fustration and walked up to him. I took the sticks away and I made a fire. I sat back down and sonic gave me a shocked look.

Amy: maybe if you remembered me, you wouldn't be surprised.

Sonic: Don't talk back to me missy! I'm the one who saved you!

Amy: no you weren't! Your the one who hurt me. So don't go and give me that whole saving shit!

Sonic: Fine then! Find your own way!

Amy: Fine!

I got up and walked away. Why was he such a jerk now?!?. I found a spot and I sat there making a fire. When I finally made a fire, my stomach rumbled. I sighed and tried not to think about the whole food problem. I felt a pair of hands touch me, and I had a feeling I knew who it was too. I turned around but I was wrong. The figure grabbed me and put his hand in my mouth. I muffled a cry before I fell into complete darkness.

Ok guys gonna end the chapter here! Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. The storyline is owned by me. Bye <3