Chapter 4: Deleter

................................................................................................................................

"That's a wrap! Ethan I said turn it off!" Alec Cataldi yelled shaken by his mistake that was just shown on every T. V screen in Paris. He instantly fished in his pocket for his phone and immediately went the Kidz+ blog to see dozens of comments on his failure. "No!! I can't let this happen, no!!" Alec looked at the comments to see that they all had one thing's in common they all said, 'Haha, that was the most entertaining fool on T.V ever!' "My life is ruined!! I can't be remember like this in history known as the guy whose pants slid down in front of the camera!" Alec threw his balled fists into the air shaking them angrily.

In the distance a circular window opens to reveal a darkened room with a man standing in the middle surrounded by millions of ordinary white butterflies. "Ah,an illusion for wanting to strive to have the best show on the T.V. and a hunger for proving your resentful heart. What a perfect marionette for my akuma!" A tiny white butterfly fluttered forward landing in the opened palm of Hawkmoth awaiting its fate. Black and purple sparks shot out of his hands and was absorbed into the butterfly turning it into a deadly akuma. "Go my akuma and bring forth a chance to get my hands on those miraculouses!"

The akuma flew through the window out into the open sunlight, slipping into the sliding doors of Kids+ forecast room unnoticed. It flapped around looking for its prey. When it spotted Alec, it flew towards and was absorbed into his watch. "Deleter, I am Hawkmoth, I will give you the powers to erase everyone's memory of your failure, but in return you retrieve me, Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous!"

"Yes I will," Deleter replied when he was engulfed in purple and black smoke. A man holding a an intense telescope covered from head to toe with white fabric. He took a step forward and smiled. "Time for action!" He lunged forward preparing for his first victim. A teenage girl with strawberry blonde hair and ice cold blue eyes emerge into the sidewalk laughing with her assistant.

 A teenage girl with strawberry blonde hair and ice cold blue eyes emerge into the sidewalk laughing with her assistant

Deleter perked at the mention of his failed broadcast, he looked around spotting the source- Chloe Bourgeois. "Haha! Did you see his face after he slipped and ripped his pants!" Chloe ranted to her assistant. Deleter side stepped and stood right in front of Chloe blocking her way. "Dude, can you get your sorry butt out of my way," she demanded. He smiled and held up his telescope opening the lens releasing a deadly ray of white light spill out consuming Chloe and her assistant. When the light disappeared, Deleter looked at Chloe to see her dazed and confused. "Where am I? Who am I?" She wondered.

"Such a pleasure, thank you for your memories!" Deleter smiled staring at his clothing to see Chloe and Sabrina's memories of when they were younger be stitched into the white fabric. He ventured forth wanting more toys to play with.

................................................................................................................................

Marinette stared into Adrien lime green eyes with wonder. 'He really loves me and yet I feel as if something is missing. But if something really is missing what is that missing puzzle piece?' She asked herself looking at the crowd of overwhelmed faces and screaming girls begging for an autograph walking no running towards them. "Let go ahead and slink off to someplace other than here," Adrien whispered tugging Marinette's hand towards him. Marinette nodded and snaked into the background with Adrien pushing their way through.

They stopped in front of Marinette's house, "I won't be long I promise. I just got to retrieve our food for the picnic," Marinette promised stepping into the warm building.

"You're home, here you go your picnic basket and must I say I love your boyfriend Mari." Her mother said handing Marinette a small coffee colored woven basket. Her mother stated at her father, "Me and your father made a bet and I just won! He now does the dishes for rest of the months of this year." Marinette blushed and smiled then headed out the door back to Adrien.

They arrived at the park to see it deserted, no one there. 'Odd, usually there is people here' Marinette thought raising her eyebrow with Adrien. They shared a look normally a popular place with the city folk would be heavy populated. "We should put this picnic on hold and see whats-"

"Going on?" Adrien interrupted, "Lets do this then." They both looked around for people who might see them transform. "Why do I still look around if my cover is already blown?" He asked Marinette.

"Because it's habitual since we're superheroes and plus your helping me out too," Marinette replied before saying, "Tikki spots on!"